Fred Davis - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fred Davis

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fred Davis

Postby Icemanzdoinwork » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:24 pm

After doing some research on Davis. I have come to the conclusion that he is a super sleeper with potential to become fantasy GOLD. Davis drafted in the 2nd round of 08. Was the top te in 2008 and had won the award for best te coming out of USC. Washington passed up on needs and took the best player on the clock even though they had Chris cooley. In the game vs the eagles he was targeted 10 times and caught 8 for 78 yds and a td. Obviously, the te is still the focal point in Washington's pass game and Davis delivered against a very sound defense. You can expect him to get those 10 targets everygame and in The te spot. That is a must start unless you have a top 6 te. After this week vs atl. He will not be available in almost any league. He is facing a D that has give Up the 2nd most fantasy points to te's. Davis is On a horrible offense as the number 1 guy. There is just toooooooo much upside to let him slide another week. Did I mention how bad the offense is in Washington? Yea, cambell has to dump the ball off so much. It would be insane not to pick him up if you need a te. The guy in first in my league had Owen daniels. I plucked the only guy that could possibly put up the numbers daniels did. Now I'm not saying Davis could put up the same numbers. He has a chance too. Especially, with a qb that is always under pressure and checking off to the TE.
The upside to the atl game is 10-12 targets, 8-10 catches, 100 yds and a td. Ppr leagues watch out.

My team 12 standard yahoo. Qb/2rb/3wr/te/k/def
schuab/orton
benson/p Thomas/McCoy/forsette
fitz/ward/mike-sims/l Moore/m Floyd
davis/olsen
tynes
eagles
traded Ricky Williams for mike sims walker
Icemanzdoinwork
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football