worst team I've ever seen - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

worst team I've ever seen

Moderator: Football Moderators

worst team I've ever seen

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 am

yup, it's official this is the worst redskins team of all time, worse than the spermier era, worse than the marty start, this is an absolutely ridiculously horrible abomination of a football team. which is the biggest shame, because there are so many good football players on this team. and really overall highest quality people.
I love the redskins, the colors, the players, even going to the horrible fed ex stadium to watch pro football. I'm not gonna point fingers or bash anyone top to bottom cause we all know what's going on, but poor football play week in and week out is just hard to watch.
denver is going to murder us next week, week 10 of this abismal season and i will be there to witness it firsthand ;-D :~(
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: worst team I've ever seen

Postby joknoxville » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:41 am

I've been a fan of the Redskins since 1980 and I have to agree with you... this is the worst team they've had. It's gotten so painful to watch their games this season. They've had mediocre seasons in the past, but there was always a glimmer of hope. Not this season. Like you already stated, they have some really good players on this team. It's just hard to see them fail each week in the fashion they have. In any event, I'm still going to watch the Redskins/Broncos game and hope for a miracle win! ;-D
joknoxville
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Washington Redskins