Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby biju » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:19 pm

What's worse than having a nail driven through your testicle with a sledgehammer?













This game.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby HomerJay » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 pm

biju wrote:
HomerJay wrote:My gut also says Flacco at home...that settles it ...we both play Cutler at home against one of the best turnover defenses in the league. I have also consulted the bones, tea leaves and shiny crystal ball. Now you run and tell the villagers!!!


Seriously, I'm going Cutler. I've basically picked wrong all year long and it sounds like you've done the same. It's so settled in my mind even *I* am shocked by it.


Yep let's Thelma and Louise it

Image


the fact that I had to google this pic shows how much I hate watching this game
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 2116
Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby biju » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 pm

HomerJay wrote:
biju wrote:
HomerJay wrote:My gut also says Flacco at home...that settles it ...we both play Cutler at home against one of the best turnover defenses in the league. I have also consulted the bones, tea leaves and shiny crystal ball. Now you run and tell the villagers!!!


Seriously, I'm going Cutler. I've basically picked wrong all year long and it sounds like you've done the same. It's so settled in my mind even *I* am shocked by it.


Yep let's Thelma and Louise it

Image


Well put. :-D
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby HomerJay » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Well at lest Cutler didn't do anything different to end the game :-t


I feel good about next week...they'll call us mad biju...but we'll prove them all wrong
Last edited by HomerJay on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 2116
Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby Bronco_7 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Cutler!!!!! Yeah baby!! 5 picks and 2 fantasy points tonight!!!! AWESOME WORK JAY!! Ha ha ha ha.
Image
Sig GoodStash

12 team
QBs Roethlisberger, Kapernik
RBs Doug Martin, D Thomas, Bryce Brown
WRs C Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Garcon
TE Gates
K Vinatiari
DST Jets, Cards
Bronco_7
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2432
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

biju wrote:Slow night in the game thread. I'm surprised more people aren't here considering I usually live for Thursday games. It only gets better because eventually we get Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

;-D



Unfortunately, not everyone gets the NFL Network. My cable provider doesn't even have it as an option. :,-( :-t
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 81)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby biju » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:29 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
biju wrote:Slow night in the game thread. I'm surprised more people aren't here considering I usually live for Thursday games. It only gets better because eventually we get Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

;-D



Unfortunately, not everyone gets the NFL Network. My cable provider doesn't even have it as an option. :,-( :-t


Yeah, I didn't even think about that. I'd move if I were you. :-D
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby HomerJay » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 pm

My TE got more points than my QB so far this week..those are words I should never have to re type. Loveeeeee Smith needs to show more emotion...cause I sure am! I'm available Chicago...and i'll come much cheaper than Mr. Smith!
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 2116
Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 pm

biju wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
biju wrote:Slow night in the game thread. I'm surprised more people aren't here considering I usually live for Thursday games. It only gets better because eventually we get Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

;-D



Unfortunately, not everyone gets the NFL Network. My cable provider doesn't even have it as an option. :,-( :-t


Yeah, I didn't even think about that. I'd move if I were you. :-D



I live in Hell...I mean Florida, so other than moving to a different part of town that has a different cable provider, my only other option would be to get a satellite. I know some people have little to no problems with their satellite reception in FL, but I wouldn't be able to deal with "searching for signal" every time it rains...and it rains often.
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 81)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: Week 10 GC: Chicago @ San Francisco

Postby doublej73 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Very dull game, but Forte did well for me and one of my opponents started Alex Smith. Rolled up an awesome 8 points! ;-D
doublej73
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 451
Joined: 14 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Dallas, TX

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 3:00 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact