Call of Duty: MW2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Call of Duty: MW2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Call of Duty: MW2

Postby Dawinner127 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Anyone get this yet? Looks absolutely insane. I gotta go stop at Walmart and grab myself a copy for the 360 ;-D
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Call of Duty: MW2

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:23 am

I haven't bought it yet, but it sounds like a doozie! I think I am going to buy Assassin's Creed II, play the heck out of it and then trade it in for this game though since ACII has no real replay value and I can save about $35-40 in the process ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:52 pm

So I just bought it at Walmart and rushed back to my dorm to go play it, but to only find out that my Xbox 360 won't read it. It doesn't read certain games, like GoW2 and the previous CoD's. Never been so bummed in my life :-° :-° Gotta wait till Thanksgiving break to bring it back to Best Buy.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 am

Dawinner127 wrote:So I just bought it at Walmart and rushed back to my dorm to go play it, but to only find out that my Xbox 360 won't read it. It doesn't read certain games, like GoW2 and the previous CoD's. Never been so bummed in my life :-° :-° Gotta wait till Thanksgiving break to bring it back to Best Buy.

Man, that sucks! Have you ever had the fabled "Red Ring of Death"? Before mine died it wouldn't read some discs like this... :-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:So I just bought it at Walmart and rushed back to my dorm to go play it, but to only find out that my Xbox 360 won't read it. It doesn't read certain games, like GoW2 and the previous CoD's. Never been so bummed in my life :-° :-° Gotta wait till Thanksgiving break to bring it back to Best Buy.

Man, that sucks! Have you ever had the fabled "Red Ring of Death"? Before mine died it wouldn't read some discs like this... :-o

Gotten the red rings three different times on three different Xbox 360s. Always redo my 1 year warranty at Best Buy ;-D
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am

Dawinner127 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:

Gotten the red rings three different times on three different Xbox 360s. Always redo my 1 year warranty at Best Buy ;-D

Yikes! Have they ever replaced your whole machine, or just done the "quick fix" each time? 8-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 am

WaCougMBS wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:

Yikes! Have they ever replaced your whole machine, or just done the "quick fix" each time? 8-o

New machine every time. I just ask them to transfer the hard drive over so I don't lose all my stuff ;-D It's not a long process at all. Just a hassle to actually go and drive to the nearest Best Buy and drive back.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Video Games