12 team $$ league, standard scoring w/ yardage bonuses, 7-2 in first.
I'm starting the following....
WR R. Moss
RB R. Brown
I need to pick a flex play...
Jennings vs Dallas (Dallas is 20th against the pass, but they can get after the QB & the Packers line is in shambles)
Burleson @ Arizona (Arizona is 28th against the pass, but it's in Arizona & when these 2 played in Seattle a few weeks back, the Cards destroyed the Hawks)
Also would you start both of those guys over Ochocinco??
Or I could buck conventional wisdom and roll out...
Bell @ St. Louis (the Rams are terrible in all aspects, 27th against the run, and Bell could get a ton of carries in the 2nd half)
I'm playing the CJ4.24 & VD owner this week - and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about those 2 & their matchups (VD tonight at home vs the pathetic secondary of the Bears & CJ4.24 at Buffalo on Sunday) - I fully expect those to to drop 50 on me, so I really need to maximize points in this one, can't afford a loss as my remaining schedule is pretty tough & I'm sitting in second in total points for the season (by less than 40) - this league pays out big - 20% of pot best record weeks 1-13, 20% of pot total points weeks 1-13, 20% of pot superbowl runner up, 40% of pot superbowl champ... all told, payouts are around $3K.
Help please, Thanks & WHIR....
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead