Week 10 GC: New England @ Indianapolis - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 10 GC: New England @ Indianapolis

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 10 GC: New England @ Indianapolis

Postby WebHamster » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:30 am

:-*
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 10 GC: New England @ Indianapolis

Postby BritSox » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:48 pm

I don't know whether to love or hate these games. I do know I'm tired of narrow losses to the Colts. GO PATS!

PS... A-Rod and Kobe have won rings in the last few months. I don't know if i could cope with Peyton Manning winning another. Long way to go, of course.
"I can't say that. I'd have to say having Ryan Leaf quarterback us to a 1-15 record is probably the biggest challenge."

Rodney Harrison, on whether losing Tom Brady to injury was the greatest challenge he has faced in football.
BritSox
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 pm

BritSox wrote:I don't know whether to love or hate these games. I do know I'm tired of narrow losses to the Colts. GO PATS!

Well, in the Brady'Manning era, the Pats have won alot more than the Colts have. I've been waiting for this game all season, all week, all day, can't wait for it to start, and boy oh boy do I hope the Colts don't look flat like they have the last couple weeks. Need everyone to bring the A game tonight, especially #18. No Happy Feet tonight, Peyton!!!!! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Crap this is a perfect PBC game.

Anyone want to man up for their team? Up until kickoff, post if you'll challenge and your team.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby BritSox » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:01 pm

scottaa1 wrote:Well, in the Brady'Manning era, the Pats have won alot more than the Colts have.

It's something like seven of the last ten are pats wins, but the three colts wins are three of the last four games. I still have nightmares about the Reche Caldwell bug eyes game. :-o

And I'll PBC for the Pats. C'mon New England... you're playing for the honor of an adult movie star...
"I can't say that. I'd have to say having Ryan Leaf quarterback us to a 1-15 record is probably the biggest challenge."

Rodney Harrison, on whether losing Tom Brady to injury was the greatest challenge he has faced in football.
BritSox
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

BritSox wrote:
And I'll PBC for the Pats. C'mon New England... you're playing for the honor of an adult movie star...

Alright, we got a PBC for the game, step up Patriots and Colts fans!!!!
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

BritSox wrote:It's something like seven of the last ten are pats wins, but the three colts wins are three of the last four games. I still have nightmares about the Reche Caldwell bug eyes game. :-o ...

Yes, that's true. I'd rather be the .700 team in the series though :-)

Either way, this should be one heck of a game. I saw in the local paper that the roof will be closed for the game, rain in the area apparently, so it'll be perfect passing conditions. Perfect passing conditions with Brady/Moss and Manning/Wayne = pure viewing satisfaction.

Can't wait!!!
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby BritSox » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:09 pm

I could see the Pats coming out running, though. The strength of the Colts' D is Mathis and Freeny rushing the passer, as everyone knows, and although the young guys in the secondary have come up big in coverage, I think a Sanders-less Indy can be run on more easily.

BritSox
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby BritSox » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Ty Warren inactive for NE. Big loss, though less than it would be against a running team.

BritSox
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Lets go Indy! With a New England loss the Jets still have hope! Making next week NYJ @ NE game a big one!
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting