Is this it? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Is this it?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is this it?

Postby dream_017 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Sure we were suppose to beat the Rams, but htey do have a few playmakers on their team...not letting the Lions off the hook. But, this Sunday we welcome the Cleveland Browns to Ford Field. This team only has 5 offensive TDs, they have scored 6 or less points in 6 of 9 games this season, they have only scored 9 points in the last 3 weeks.

If you are trying to get a fan base back to this team YOU CANNOT LOSE TO THE BROWNS. They will be on a short week and traveling (albeit not very far), but there will be no excuse to blow this team out. Don't get me wrong, seeing any win from this team would be a sight for sore eyes, but I want to see a blow out from start to finish. So, is this it?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Is this it?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:28 pm

blowout no? win, 49.5/49.5 (hey they could tie :-b ). from what little i saw of the MNF game that Browns Pass Rush looked pretty good...i have a feeling this will be one of those 9-6 or 12-10 type games...i just hope we come out on top and gain a little ground in not having the #1 pick
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moochman » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:blowout no? win, 49.5/49.5 (hey they could tie :-b ). from what little i saw of the MNF game that Browns Pass Rush looked pretty good...i have a feeling this will be one of those 9-6 or 12-10 type games...i just hope we come out on top and gain a little ground in not having the #1 pick

It is absolutely crucial that we don't get the top pick. I can't envision a scenario where we would pay two #1 picks and have any money left to play Megs when he is up for resigning.

Cleveland looked putrid, but that was vs the Ravens D, a much better unit than the Lions. That said, I think the Lions open up a can this Sunday. Calvin and Pettigrew account for 2-3 TDs and we win 24-10 (That's an open can of Lions whip*ss)

Lord help me if they don't beat the Brownies.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dream_017 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:08 pm

In the Cafe Pick3 game there have been 44 responses as of this post and every single one of those people have selected the Lions to win 8-o 8-o 8-o
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:12 pm

dream_017 wrote:In the Cafe Pick3 game there have been 44 responses as of this post and every single one of those people have selected the Lions to win 8-o 8-o 8-o

i picked them to win 10-6 :-D
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
dream_017 wrote:In the Cafe Pick3 game there have been 44 responses as of this post and every single one of those people have selected the Lions to win 8-o 8-o 8-o

i picked them to win 10-6 :-D

I was going to have them win 1-0 :-B
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby moochman » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 pm

I picked the Leos to win, but I don't recall the score. I have to work so hard to imagine the Lions scoring more than an opponent that I can't remember the details. Just a foggy fantasy.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Detroit Lions