Your Every Day Carry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Your Every Day Carry

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Your Every Day Carry

Postby knapplc » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:40 am

Mookie4ever wrote:When I get to the office I put my wallet, keys and phone on my desk and I even take my watch and wedding band off. Sometimes I get crazy and take my shoes off too.

I thought I was the only person who did that. I hate typing with my wedding band on. It sits on my ESC key on the keyboard. Wallet, keys, memory stick and knife go on the desk, and in the summer when it's sweltering in here I have my shoes off.

We're like twins, Mookie! :-) :-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 am

knapplc wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:When I get to the office I put my wallet, keys and phone on my desk and I even take my watch and wedding band off. Sometimes I get crazy and take my shoes off too.

I thought I was the only person who did that. I hate typing with my wedding band on. It sits on my ESC key on the keyboard. Wallet, keys, memory stick and knife go on the desk, and in the summer when it's sweltering in here I have my shoes off.

Not to overshare but I also walk around the house naked all the time. Usually in the summer I hang out with just a pair of shorts on. When the kids get older this may be an issue but me the wife and kids have no problem being naked :-]

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 am

Underwear and a t-shirt for me. It's comfortable, until fall rolls around and my office at home turns into a freezer. Then it's sweats and thermal socks. But for those glorious days of summer and spring - freedom!
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:54 am

knapplc wrote:

I'm right there with you guys on leaving things in the desk. I don't take off my ring, but everything else goes in the desk. I've also been known to take off my shoes O:-)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 pm

dream_017 wrote:
knapplc wrote:

I'm right there with you guys on leaving things in the desk. I don't take off my ring, but everything else goes in the desk. I've also been known to take off my shoes O:-)

man...if i did that the only reason i wouldnt forget that stuff would be once i walked out to my car and realized i didnt have my keys :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
knapplc wrote:

Not to overshare but I also walk around the house naked all the time. Usually in the summer I hang out with just a pair of shorts on. When the kids get older this may be an issue but me the wife and kids have no problem being naked :-]

What do you do with your 3 flashlights and utility tools? Also, how easy is it for you to remove your common decency, morals, and shame once you put your lawyer hat on? *

* I chose that over the generic "me and your wife have no problem being naked either..." route. I feel like I'm growing up, before your very eyes.
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)

Postby urbanbreez » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

I very much enjoy having lots of stuff in my pockets. One of the multitools goes on my belt in a holster, one light hangs from a carabiner attached to my front belt loop, but everything else is in my pockets. ;-D

You might be the most interesting 17 year old person in the world. I get the impression that you have a janitor type key ring hanging out of your back pocket and the fact that you have a holster on your belt is flat hilarious to me for some dang reason.

Just out of curiosity, What city/state do you live in? And do you hunt elk?
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 pm

urbanbreez wrote:
I very much enjoy having lots of stuff in my pockets. One of the multitools goes on my belt in a holster, one light hangs from a carabiner attached to my front belt loop, but everything else is in my pockets. ;-D

You might be the most interesting 17 year old person in the world. I get the impression that you have a janitor type key ring hanging out of your back pocket and the fact that you have a holster on your belt is flat hilarious to me for some dang reason.

Some of it may actually be the age thing. I gave a Quiz 3rd Period and asked my class what they typically carry on them and they have a ton of crap. Think: everything that has been said in this entire thread, and each one of them have all that. Except 3 flashlights. That one may be exclusive. But they've got their cell phone, gum, mints, wallet, iPod, loose change (I loathe loose change), pens, jewelry, all sorts of crap. I feel like when I was 17 maybe I liked carrying lots of crap in my pockets too? I don't know. What I do know, though, is that I've never even had a flashlight in my hand unless I was outside late at night, or lost power in the middle of the night while still awake. If I need some light to find something I usually use my cell phone.
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:41 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:

Some of it may actually be the age thing. I gave a Quiz 3rd Period and asked my class what they typically carry on them and they have a ton of crap. Think: everything that has been said in this entire thread, and each one of them have all that. Except 3 flashlights. That one may be exclusive. But they've got their cell phone, gum, mints, wallet, iPod, loose change (I loathe loose change), pens, jewelry, all sorts of crap. I feel like when I was 17 maybe I liked carrying lots of crap in my pockets too? I don't know. What I do know, though, is that I've never even had a flashlight in my hand unless I was outside late at night, or lost power in the middle of the night while still awake. If I need some light to find something I usually use my cell phone.

did any of them mention dope...or was it not a "what do you keep in your locker" quiz :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm

urbanbreez wrote:

he's in Philly, I don't think he does much elk hunting. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk