Your Every Day Carry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Your Every Day Carry

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Your Every Day Carry

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Metroid wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:
I very much enjoy having lots of stuff in my pockets. One of the multitools goes on my belt in a holster, one light hangs from a carabiner attached to my front belt loop, but everything else is in my pockets. ;-D

You might be the most interesting 17 year old person in the world. I get the impression that you have a janitor type key ring hanging out of your back pocket and the fact that you have a holster on your belt is flat hilarious to me for some dang reason.

Just out of curiosity, What city/state do you live in? And do you hunt elk?

he's in Philly, I don't think he does much elk hunting. :-b

No, there aren't any elk in Philly. Just that 7 of every 10 streets in Philly are dark alleys. }:-)
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Metroid wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:
Just out of curiosity, What city/state do you live in? And do you hunt elk?

he's in Philly, I don't think he does much elk hunting. :-b

one of my favorite adult films is called Elk Hunt. It has an Hispanic cast.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby m16a » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Met hit the nail on the head. I'm a Philly denizen (technically, I'm 5 minutes outside in a suburb, but you get the picture). Yeah quite a few of the Philly streets are rather dark... If I roam them, it's generally with an adult that has a gun or a large group in the daytime... I am also not a hunter at all. I'm a gun buff (target shooting, planning on going into police work etc) but not a hunter. Never once been hunting actually.

It will require a lot of long explanation if you really wanna know the story and reasoning behind each light/knife/multitool. So PM if you are seriously curious. Oh, and thanks, I try my best to be not at all like the jelly brained, dumb, useless pieces of crap that passes for teenagers these days... It bugs me.. A lot...

My keychain contains 4 keys, a light, a knife, an action shot pic of Boba Fett (yeah, nerdy, I know), and a carabiner clip. It's generally invisible in my left front pocket.

The holster is generally well hidden my shirt/hoodie/coat. You'd never know it's there unless I somehow showed it. I keep most everything in my pocket once I leave the house. Stays there unless I workout or jog until I go to sleep. Handy because I have everything I need on me.

Yeah... I'm odd.. I know. But aren't we all...? :-b
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 47)

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:41 am

My keychain contains 4 keys, a light, a knife, [b]an action shot pic of Boba Fett (yeah, nerdy, I know), and a carabiner clip. It's generally invisible in my left front pocket.[/b]

;-D :-b
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 am

I can't stand having things in my pockets. I generally like to leave as much as I can in the car if possible. So my nano stays in there, as does a flashlight, knife, multitool, camera, lighter, etc.

I keep 2 wallets because I can't stand a fat lump in my back pocket. So I keep the one with all the crap I rarely use in the car and my skinny one with the oft-used things in my pocket (or jacket pocket...I prefer this very much over pants pocket). Key ring consists of 3 car keys (work, wife's, truck), house key, gun cabinet, 12g trigger lock, alarm, and a single padlock key for the farm gate. Cellphone is a work phone that I use for everything. It's a Blackberry something or another that I generally only use for phone calls. Daily planner usually stays in the car, as does the laptop.

I think that's everything.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:07 pm

I'm curious about the three flashlights. What do you do in a given day that you need three different flashlights? Couldn't one do the trick? Are you a spelunker?
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:Are you a spelunker?

I didn't think we could swear here?!??! :-o
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:31 pm

not one of you carries a rubber.

why am I not surprised? }:-)

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Only sailors use condoms, baby.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:not one of you carries a rubber.

why am I not surprised? }:-)

Really? Right there on the 1st page...see:

portisfan24 wrote:If I'm going to the bar I take a pack of gum and a condom. Always be prepared!
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk