Week 12 Games Talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Week 12 Games Talk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 12 Games Talk

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:33 am

Utah St made it interesting last night for Boise St.....for about a quarter. :-B
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 12 Games Talk

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:50 am

Bucks/Wolves... big time game in my neck of the woods. On in ten ;-D
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Way to spot the Buckeys 6 Tate. ;-D
Metroid

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Oh and I really dig the "throwbacks" Ohio State is wearing, the white helmets with the numbers on the side are the shiz. B-)
Metroid

Postby The Lung » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Go Lehigh! Beat Lafayette!

(Sorry for actually talking about the Patriot League, but this is my alma mater's archrivalry game...Lehigh could go 0-10 but as long as they beat Lafayette in the last game of the year, the season is a success!)
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby The Lung » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Lafayette fumbles a punt return in the end zone and Lehigh pounces on it to tie it up at 14-14! WOO-HOO!!!

(Again, sorry all... :-/)

:-B
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Rich Rodriguez is really an uncreative playcaller. He constantly calls that same QB option play, despite the fact that it rarely works. Also, he never really throws the ball downfield. He literally tried to throw the ball deep once, and that was when he chose to pass to another QB who was playing at WR for the first time this year. Even if you throw it incomplete, at least you open up the defense a bit. Now, the defense was actually pretty good today. OSU's offense isn't great by any stretch, but even so, the defense held up pretty well against a good rushing attack. That being said, based on the way OSU has played in the past couple weeks, I can't see them beating Oregon (if Oregon can take care of business at Arizona tonight) in the Rose Bowl.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:35 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:That being said, based on the way OSU has played in the past couple weeks, I can't see them beating Oregon (if Oregon can take care of business at Arizona tonight) in the Rose Bowl.

Oregon has to beat Arizona tonight AND Oregon State in the Civil War to go to the Rose Bowl, a win over Arizona does not secure the Rose Bowl...unless Oregon State loses to Washington State tonight. But that ain't going to happen. :-b
Metroid

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Metroid wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:That being said, based on the way OSU has played in the past couple weeks, I can't see them beating Oregon (if Oregon can take care of business at Arizona tonight) in the Rose Bowl.

Oregon has to beat Arizona tonight AND Oregon State in the Civil War to go to the Rose Bowl, a win over Arizona does not secure the Rose Bowl...unless Oregon State loses to Washington State tonight. But that ain't going to happen. :-b

This is true. My point is, it is my opinion that Oregon will represent the Pac 10 in the Rose Bowl, and if I'm right, I also believe that they will run OSU off the field.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Metroid wrote:

This is true. My point is, it is my opinion that Oregon will represent the Pac 10 in the Rose Bowl, and if I'm right, I also believe that they will run OSU off the field.

I agree on both points. :-B
Metroid

Next

Return to College Football