REPLACEMENT Owners NEEDED - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

REPLACEMENT Owners NEEDED

Moderator: Football Moderators

REPLACEMENT Owners NEEDED

Postby theinstantclassic » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:47 am

i currently run a league on MFL, we're in year #1 of our dynasty league, all players were signed to contracts before this season began (just contract years, no money) we have a cap of 95 contract years you cant go over, we have a "football dollar" system we use to bid on free agents with, you may also trade them for draft picks and players as well. We have a rookie draft every year, 16 teams, 4 - 4 team divisions, $30 per team, each division winner wins $25, the league runner up gets $100 and the league champion gets $200, we have a very very active league other than a few bad owners that just arent dedicated enough, we have at least 2 owners that will be leaving, i have a feeling another 1 will be gone as well. I'm looking for Fantasy Fanatics, if you dont get online everyday and check your teams, then this league is definately not for you, all the teams available have good building blocks, a couple of them doesnt have alot of draft picks due to trades but they still have some players to build around. The right owner can turn any of these franchises into playoff contenders in year 1 with our very active owners that like to deal. If your interested and feel your up for the challenge hit me up at dcarter_04@yahoo.com, http://www17.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/73119, thats the site for the league if anyone wants to check it out. once again, if you are not 100% devoted to Fantasy Football and you dont check your team multiple times DAILY, then please do not apply, i want to find owners ASAP so as soon as the season is over, i can have the new owners in place so our offseason can begin. thanks everyone
theinstantclassic
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: REPLACEMENT Owners NEEDED

Postby theinstantclassic » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:40 am

C'mon guys, i must say im very disappointed, this site is where i found some of the owners for my leagues, this has been up over a week and ive not had 1 email about the league, there has to be someone that considers themselves a great GM that can step up to the plate and rebuild one of these franchises!!!
theinstantclassic
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: REPLACEMENT Owners NEEDED

Postby suhgamer » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am

It just sounds like a complicated league, maybe why people aren't interested right now. I'm looking for a dynasty league to join right now, but just standard stuff, not looking for a league that requires my whole life.
suhgamer
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe RankerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Classifieds