Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:00 pm

moochman wrote:Andre 2000 having a huge game. 117 yds and 2 TDs. Seattle and death rattle rhyme.


It's too bad Jim Mora and "Go die in a fire" don't rhyme.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:03 pm

biju wrote:
moochman wrote:Andre 2000 having a huge game. 117 yds and 2 TDs. Seattle and death rattle rhyme.


It's too bad Jim Mora and "Go die in a fire" don't rhyme.


Wow. Ho do you really feel?

Hey, you who did you start, Forsettt or Bush?
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:08 pm

moochman wrote:
biju wrote:
moochman wrote:Andre 2000 having a huge game. 117 yds and 2 TDs. Seattle and death rattle rhyme.


It's too bad Jim Mora and "Go die in a fire" don't rhyme.


Wow. Ho do you really feel?

Hey, you who did you start, Forsettt or Bush?


Bush. Obviously the better choice so far, although I think even Knapp will wake up and put Forsett in there soon.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:13 pm

So here come the Seahawks--finally moving the ball. I think Knapp has some sort of stupid "plan" that he needs to get through before someone finally says "F it, let's do the opposite" and then suddenly they start doing something.

Fire Knapp. And by that I mean "set him on fire".
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Just to preemptively hit this, *YES* Matt Hasselbeck is injured and currently out of the game. If you started him it means you're not in your fantasy playoffs anyway because if he's your best option you lost a lot of games this year.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:45 pm

w00t Schaub... glad I started him over Brady today.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Hasselbeck back in, although still running Knapp plays so it might as well be Seneca Wallace.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:52 pm

biju wrote:Just to preemptively hit this, *YES* Matt Hasselbeck is injured and currently out of the game. If you started him it means you're not in your fantasy playoffs anyway because if he's your best option you lost a lot of games this year.



Au contraire. I started Hasselpuke and am in the playoffs. For about another 5 hours.
Here is a short list of my opponants.
Rice-over 200yds and a TD
Clark 2 TDs
Brees 3 TDs
Andre 200 2TDs, 10 catches and a buck-eighty. That's 40 pts in that league.
So, barring a miracle I will go 0-3 in the playoffs this year.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:55 pm

moochman wrote:
biju wrote:Just to preemptively hit this, *YES* Matt Hasselbeck is injured and currently out of the game. If you started him it means you're not in your fantasy playoffs anyway because if he's your best option you lost a lot of games this year.



Au contraire. I started Hasselpuke and am in the playoffs. For about another 5 hours.
Here is a short list of my opponants.
Rice-over 200yds and a TD
Clark 2 TDs
Brees 3 TDs
Andre 200 2TDs, 10 catches and a buck-eighty. That's 40 pts in that league.
So, barring a miracle I will go 0-3 in the playoffs this year.


Ouch.

I'm going to get bumped from making the playoffs (still in the regular season this week in a small league) for the first time *ever* in a league because Randy Moss hasn't done a thing today.

Grrrrr.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 14 GC: Seattle @ Houston

Postby biju » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:10 pm

So Retard Knapp brings Justin Griffith to Seattle and designs a bunch of plays *forcing* the ball to him. A bad pass from Hasselbeck and it's a pick 6. Knapp should be put on a rocket all "Roadrunner" style of smashed into a wall.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:04 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact