I feel like I've NEVER seen this many similar situations to my own before. It's ridiculous.
I actually move passed this issue though and am now debating Wells or Arian Foster? Why?
1. Jordan Gross LT is out for the year
2. Otah, RT, is out for the year.
3. The Minnesota run defense is beastly
4. Stewart is healthy and will take away touches
5. BWells looked great last week and has an easy matchup.
6. BWells caught a pass (my league is PPR)
I'm benching DeAngelo and actually debating dropping him (I kid you not) for a backup TE 1 minute before the 1 oclock games and waivers close in our league (teams in other semi have strong RB's, Williams matchup vs. Giants stinks AND I have Dallas Clark who might sit next week)