Calvin missing practice today has me a little spooked. In the meantime, Garcon was inexplicably dropped this week (by my opponent in the semis, no less). I was toying with the idea of picking him up anyway, but now I'm thinking maybe I should grab him and start him tonight. If Calvin can't go Sunday, my only alternative at that point would be Britt. I'm thinking 100% chance of Garcon might be better than a 75% chance of Mega + 25% chance of Britt.
Also, if I do start Garcon and it turns out Calvin can go, do I start him over Steve Smith the Younger? I'm thinking yes with Stafford, no with CPep.
QB: Rodgers, Roethlisberger
RB: RWilliams, Moreno, Wells, Ganther
WR: Calvin Johnson, SSmith (NYG), Britt
D: Denver, Arizona, Seattle
10 teams, 0.5 PPR, 0.25 PPC, 10 yds rush/rec, 20 yds pass, 6 pts all TDs
Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, flex, TE