Playoff Checklist - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers

Playoff Checklist

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Playoff Checklist

Postby petedog9 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:26 pm

I just saw where Brandon Marshall got hurt today in practice and is very questionable for the game. I would love to see the Raiders play the game of their life and beat Baltimore.. That would make my year.. ;-D

Per Roto:
CBS 4 Denver reports that Brandon Marshall suffered a potentially severe pull or strain of his hamstring in Wednesday's practice.

The injury is to Marshall's right leg. The contract-year wideout came up limping at the end of a drill and had to be tended to by Broncos medical staff. He did not return to finish out practice. Marshall's loss would likely be a death blow to the Broncos' hopes of advancing in the playoffs. He is essentially the only pass catcher Josh McDaniels consistently calls plays for
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Playoff Checklist

Postby Munboy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Well, it's gone from him possibly being out because of injuries, to being out because he doesn't let the coach walk all over him, saying whatever he wants (McDaniels said Marshell was exaggerating his injury).

One of these days, McDaniels will release that, no matter how much he wants to, he can't treat every player the same. He can't trash talk his stars. He won't last long as a coach if he alienates and runs off his star players.
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Pittsburgh Steelers