Drunk 4 year old steals neighbor's Christmas presents - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Drunk 4 year old steals neighbor's Christmas presents

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drunk 4 year old steals neighbor's Christmas presents

Postby FearandLoathinginATL » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Apparently he got through a child-safety measure on his bedroom door, stole a Bud Light from his grandfather's cooler, broke into the neighbors house, stole 5 presents from under the tree(including a brown dress), and was later found by the cops wearing the dress and having a cool one.

I think this quote from the mom explains everything:
"He runs away trying to find his father," she said. "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail because that's where his daddy is."

At the end of the article she tries to play it off as kids just being kids. Crappy parenting aside, I'm kinda mad this kid all ready has some better drinking stories than me and I have 20 years on him.

Article here:http://www.newschannel9.com/news/year-987196-old-christmas.html
FearandLoathinginATL
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drunk 4 year old steals neighbor's Christmas presents

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 am

Wow! Our nation is doomed.

I can remember as a kid saying to my mom "I want to smoke" while in the line at the grocery store. When they had people over at our house some of the guys I looked up to smoked so it made me want to be like them. Mom said "You wanna smoke? OK. We will take a pack of Marlboro lights." When we got home she forced me to smoke. After a few drags I was green but she wouldn't let me stop until I keeped over puking my guts out. For some reason I never wanted to smoke Cigs ever again and never have.

For this kid send him to jail for a night. Let him see his father for a couple of minutes then put him back in the cell. Probably won't take but 1 night to change his mind about wanting to be by dad. They used to have TV shows that did this.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:26 am

I don't know Cowboys, you have kids out there that are abused by their fathers and they still want to be around them. It's sad, but kids are so forgiving that parents seem to be able to do no wrong in their eyes.

My friend's kid, when he was probably about this kids age, no probably younger, drank a beer. We were in the other room and my buddy left his glass that was about half full on the table. We come back in only to see the glass tipped up and the last bit of drink disappearing. We watched him pretty close to make sure he was alright. Got pretty sleepy.

Accidents do happen, but I'd be concerned about the lack of supervision here. I mean, a simple child safety thing on the door isn't supervision. That's an attempt at prevention and while it's necessary at times, someone needs to be around to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or run away, especially with the knowledge that he has these tendencies.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:36 am

And that little boy grew up to be metroid. He still drinks beer, and still wears a dress.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 pm

scottaa1 wrote:And that little boy grew up to be metroid. He still drinks beer, and still wears a dress.

But he did figure out how to get by those child safety door knobs, so that's good. They grow up so fast.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby lmcjaho » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:45 pm

When I was a tiny tot I used to go crawling around on the floor at my parents' feet and grab the empty beer bottles out of the case and drink the backwash that was left in the bottom. Until one day I hit a bottle that was either skunky or had butts in the bottom of it and puked all over the place...

I didn't touch alcohol again until I was 18 years old, and beer was an acquired taste that took me years to actually like. I would drink it because it was the cheapest method of getting drunk (an important factor as a youth) but really only developed an enjoyment of the TASTE a few years into my drinking career. I maintain to this day that it's due to that beer as a kid...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Some people's kids...Oh yeah, and their parents too 8-o
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to General Talk