NFL Playoff Confidence Pool - $20 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NFL Playoff Confidence Pool - $20

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Playoff Confidence Pool - $20

Postby mmgoldman21 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 am

This is a NFL playoff confidence pool where you rank each of the 12 playoff teams from 1 to 12. The points you receive each round will be weighted, multiplied by 1 for the "wild card" games, multiplied by 2 for the "divisional games" multiplied by 3 for each conference winner, and multiplied by 4 for the super bowl winner. Ties will be broken based on #1 most points from super bowl winner, #2 most points from conference winners, #3 most points from divisional games. If teams are still tied, winnings will be split.

Entry Fee $20. If there are 15 people in the pool, top 3 win ($180, $80, $40) For every 5 more entries, one place will be added to the prize structure. I expect to have somewhere around 25 entries, but would like to have even more people enter. I ran a regular season confidence pool and most participating are continuing for the playoffs.

www.fantasysportsvault.com will be used as the league treasurer so you know your money will be secured and paid by 3rd party site at the conclusion of the playoffs. I will not touch your money as commissioner.

Reply here or e-mail me at mmgoldman21@gmail.com if you want to join.

Mark
mmgoldman21
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds