Dynasty Football League - Replacement GMs Wanted - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty Football League - Replacement GMs Wanted

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty Football League - Replacement GMs Wanted

Postby Boismier16 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Hey guys, I run a dynasty sports league covering all 4 sports (basketball, football, hockey and baseball (2010)) and now that were coming to the end of the season, it's time to replace the dead wood that don't participate on the board or set lineups. I'm going to need to GMs to take over teams for the off season. FA Bidding, contracts everything is done on the board except for gameplay is done through yahoo. This is a very fun league if you get into it and I've gotten great feedback. Go to the site boismier.proboards.com register and sign up under team registration. Be sure to register first so I can get your email to contact you. If interested also put your name on the waiting list for another sport and I'll get you in asap

U can also email me at tyler_boismier16@hotmail.com. I'm looking for one more manager to take over a team. if ur active and love FFB this is the league for u. It's a first come first serve

Thanks,
Tyler
Boismier16
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds