Pick two RB(s):
- Ray Rice (at Pitt); gotta play no question
- Jerome Harrison (vs Oak); i have him and i really wanna start him over Charles, but it seems that Mangini plays the guy who had the crappy week over the guy who had a good week. Harrison was supposed to start, so jennings get the hand offs, so jennings has a good game so now Harrison gets the handoffs, its a high risk very high reward.
- Jamaal Charles (at Cin); i got him too, wanna start but their defense is nuts and has only allowed single digit tds all season
- Steven Jackson (at ARI); I dont know, he is the only offense they have and its not like AZ has a great rush defense
- Beanie Wells (vs STL) hightower seems to be getting phased out of the offense.
Id go with Rice and Wells, if ur feeling gutsy Rice and Harrison
Pick three WR(s):
- Randy Moss (vs JAC) no brainer
- Marques Colston (vs TB) gotta start him
- Donald Driver (vs Sea) seems to be the go-to guy and seattles defense is turrible.
- Sidney Rice (at Chi) i can picture Minn trying to go with the running game considering all the controversy of Favre changing the calls