Anyone have a league in FOX SPORTS???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Anyone have a league in FOX SPORTS????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone have a league in FOX SPORTS????

Postby ih8GJennings » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 pm

It isn't my league, but the commish is a friend of mine. Anyhow its on fox sports as the topic suggests. It's the championship week of the playoffs....and for whatever reason the site will not update the brackets. It has also locked out our rosters so we haven't been able to make any changes to them all week. I also picked up snelling off waivers, in transactions it showed that i did this and the waiver was granted, but the add/drop is still not showing on my actual roster. When i try to look at my game preview matchup it shows the same matchup (even the real teams matchups) from week 15. Also when i click on someones name on brackets to see their roster it brings me to my OWN roster.

My buddy said he has sent them multiple emails with no response. He told me for now to send him my roster in email. And if he has to he will figure out the points manually to finish the league.

This site has been a P.O.S. all year. Down a lot of the time, reaaaaaally laggy most of the time. Anyhow, just wondering if anyone else uses Fox SPorts for their FFB....and if so, is your league doing the same stuff?

Ps. Its not due to bad league settings as i figured it might be and checked, he has the playoffs starting week 14 which they did. 6 teams which it was, and 3 weeks which it should be. Sorry if this is the wrong area, i wasnt sure where to put it, seemed like a vent to me, LOL.
ih8GJennings
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Commissioner's Corner