def pitts or chicago? - quarterback ? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

def pitts or chicago? - quarterback ?

Moderator: Football Moderators

def pitts or chicago? - quarterback ?

Postby OSCHESAR » Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:27 pm

I drafted Pittsburg defense and Chicago defense. They are both really good. Pittsburg plays new england and Chicago plays minnesota at chicago. Which defense should i go with.

I also have Kordell Stewart and Quincey Carter as my quarter backs. I am thinking of starting Quincey just because Dallas plays Houston. What do you think?
OSCHESAR
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Arlo » Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:18 pm

Both your defenses are great choices this week. I'd give a slight nod to Pittsburgh - call it a hunch, but I'd rather see the Minnesota offense play a real game before starting a defense against them.

As to QB, if you're ever going to give the ball to Carter, this is the week to do so. Playing Houston in week 1 is the equivalent of a dream date. Normally, I'd leave Carter on the bench and hope Slash can get the job done, but with a Monday night game against the Patriots in store for the Steelers, he'll be in for a tough game. I'd give Carter a shot.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby OSCHESAR » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:02 pm

Thanks Arlo for the comment. Does anyone else have any comments?
OSCHESAR
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby SolarfluX » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:14 pm

Da Bears are gonna smack Moss around and give Culpepper fits the whole game.

The Skins supposedly have a good D and NE practically walked all over em in the first quarter last week.

Dis is my hunch: Da Bears on D
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby terpfan » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:34 pm

lol. u know hes a bears fan right? id go with the steelers like i said in ur other post.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby eskimo92 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:07 pm

I would go with Chicago defense, they'll contain Culpepper, get physical with Moss, and Bennett will not run between the tackles against Chi-town. New England is looking for respect and what better way than on Monday Night against Da Steelers. Although I don't think the difference in points with either defense will be that great. But I would take Chi-town.
Life or Death...Choose One!
eskimo92
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk