IDP Dynasty 2010 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

IDP Dynasty 2010

Moderator: Football Moderators

IDP Dynasty 2010

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi,

our dynasty league is looking for 1 or 2 new members since we´re expanding our league from 12 to 16 teams next year.

In short, our league is a second year dynasty, built out of 3 years of playing redraft FF. In 2009 we started the first dynasty year with 12 teams. For the future years, our goal is to add to this list of teams step by step, so that we can play in a larger league while growing at a regular rate in order to keep turmoil and potential "size-related" problems to a minimum.

53 roster spots, 25 starters including IDP.

I´m the commish, there are two managers responsible for the programming of the bidding application website and another one is responsible for collecting, investing and paying out the funds. So it´s 4 managers doing some commish´s work right now.

Every manager in our league made a two year financial committment, paying in for 2009 and 2010. Next year´s new managers pay in for 2010 and 2011, while the old managers pay their 2011 fees. Of course, all funds are invested and 100 % paid out with interest.

In our league, we have a rookie draft with slotted salaries and a bidding stage on all the veteran free agents. For next year, we also use an expansion draft to make sure that new teams will be able to get players that might be difficult to obtain through FA.
Since we know our stuff, everything is automated through our own website, so you don´t have to deal with message board drafts and stuff like that.

Now you might ask, why you should think about joining an existing league? Well, since we play with salaries, no player belongs to a certain team forever. Let´s say I signed LT2 for 2 years at 10 M each, than I have LT in 2010 on my roster, however, you have 10 M in capspace to invest in the 2010 free agent player pool. With 100 M of salary for each and every team, 10 M more in capspace might be a huge advantage in comparison to holding LT for that much.

Additionally, every expansion team gets the chance to pick 6 players in total of the veteran teams during the expansion draft and gets the benefit of being slotted near the top of each and every of our 7 round rookie draft.

If you want to know more and e.g. see the test site of our league with most of the current features, write me a message and I´ll get back to you. The league is about to open again next March, but we´re already filling up the final spots. If you´re thinking about joining a serious dynasty league without risking to play with kiddies that abandon it after year 1 (due to our 2 year financial commitment), while still having a realistic chance at being competitive despite not playing in the league from day 1, our league is definitely what you´re looking for.

Take care
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: IDP Dynasty 2010

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:53 pm

1 spot is gone, another 1 is still open. If you´re interested in a working dynasty that doesn´t fold after year 1 due to kiddies leaving the league, let me know.
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Second spot has been taken. we´re looking to add 1-2 more.
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Jimmy Vanderpool » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm interested. Any spots still open? let me know. vanderpool.jimmy@yahoo.com
Jimmy Vanderpool
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:12 pm

Spots 15 and 16 are still open. League starts around the NFL draft.
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi guys, our expansion spots have been set and we´re starting the year with 14 teams. However, one of our veteran members decided to quit the league due to a lack of time and despite already buying in for the year, so if you want to take over his team, write me a message.
The team finished in fourth place last year and holds the no. 1 overall rookie pick in 2010 and 2 more in the top-30.
Out of 100 M in capspace, it has 55 M available to be spent on free agents. The core is solid, but nothing special, very IDP-orientated, however it includes some bargains at low salaries (Laurinaitis, Cushing, Jairus Byrd, Aqib Talib, Andra Davis, Ogunleye, Steve Smith (NYG)) and some solid players to work with on offense (Maurice Jones Drew, McNabb, Dustin Keller, Steve Slaton). Other players, whose contracts more than likely will run out were Adrian Peterson, Steve Smith (CAR) and justin Tuck.
Since that member already bought in for the year, we would also give you a discount on your first year buy-in (50 $) in case you sign up for 3 instead of 2 years.
So if you´re interested, write me a personal message and I show you our league rules and you can take a look at the respective team yourself.
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:46 pm

That team in question is still open for interested managers.
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby brehh » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Im very interested. Super active owner.

whoisjim@yahoo.com

aim-whoisjim30
brehh
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Vick´s doghouse » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 am

The spot in question is still open. It´s first come, first serve, as the rest of the league is ready to play right away.
Vick´s doghouse
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds