Disaster in Haiti - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Disaster in Haiti

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Disaster in Haiti

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Please help the victims of this tragedy in whatever way you can. You can donate money at various places:

DONATIONS

Or, if you have no money, look around your community and see if there are shipments of donations going out. Maybe you could help load supplies. Any kind of help will do.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 pm

knapplc wrote:Please help the victims of this tragedy in whatever way you can. You can donate money at various places:

DONATIONS

Or, if you have no money, look around your community and see if there are shipments of donations going out. Maybe you could help load supplies. Any kind of help will do.

^that. Well put. Got collections going at work, church, kid's school, TKD school, ... thinking of the next one... :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Kilroy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 am

knapplc wrote:Please help the victims of this tragedy in whatever way you can. You can donate money at various places:

DONATIONS

Amen Lance....posted this earlier at another site:

Kilroy wrote:As more and more news comes in it's becoming clearer just how bad how things are in a country where things were already worse than most of us could imagine. Suffering on a scale that just defies comprehension.

I'd like to humbly ask that, if you can, each of us here try to throw a few bucks at the Red Cross. There are thousands (likely hundreds of thousands, which just makes my heart hurt) who are past helping, but for every one of them there are one or two or three that are going to have to try to put their lives back together after this in the poorest country on this side of the freaking Earth.

If you can't pay for that than please pray for that, and the next time you're tempted to bitch because money's tight and you may have to bust out the Mac and Cheese just think for a sec....just a sec.

And be grateful for all you have.

I'll start 'er off, and did, with a whopping $20...Hell I like Mac and Cheese. :-B

Gotta turn off CNN now...just too much... :,-( :,-( :,-(

God Bless Haiti. For Once Lord....They need You now.

C'mon y'all...step up. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Previous

Return to General Talk