Starting a new free Dyansty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Starting a new free Dyansty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Starting a new free Dyansty League

Postby brockretz09 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Need 15 more teams for this

- Unique draft you draft 2 NFL teams and that is how you build your initial roster for the 2010 season. This well get the veterans on your team. Draft order will be decided by the Average Draft position of the NFL teams you get. So if you pick the teams that draft 1 and 12 your ADP is 5.5 if that is lowest you draft #1.
- Starting lineup will be QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX,K,DL,DL,LB,LB,DB,DB,FLEX,FLEX. Flex positions on offense need to be RB,WR, or TE and any position on defense. Rosters will consist of 40 players.
- Scoring will be PPR, with rest of offense basic. Defense will 1 point per tackle, .5 per assist, 4 per sack, int fumble recovery.
- We will do a rosters and discussion page on here for our league
- We will do our league on yahoo, flea flicker or somewhere free.

Once I get enough owners we can firm up on scoring rules, roster sizes, ect. I want everyone to have a voice in this league (except on how we start and the fact that it is a dynasty).

1. brockretz09
brockretz09
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Starting a new free Dyansty League

Postby ken3 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Need 15 more teams for this

- Unique draft you draft 2 NFL teams and that is how you build your initial roster for the 2010 season. This well get the veterans on your team. Draft order will be decided by the Average Draft position of the NFL teams you get. So if you pick the teams that draft 1 and 12 your ADP is 5.5 if that is lowest you draft #1.
- Starting lineup will be QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE,FLEX,K,DL,DL,LB,LB,DB,DB,FLEX,FLEX. Flex positions on offense need to be RB,WR, or TE and any position on defense. Rosters will consist of 40 players.
- Scoring will be PPR, with rest of offense basic. Defense will 1 point per tackle, .5 per assist, 4 per sack, int fumble recovery.
- We will do a rosters and discussion page on here for our league
- We will do our league on yahoo, flea flicker or somewhere free.

Once I get enough owners we can firm up on scoring rules, roster sizes, ect. I want everyone to have a voice in this league (except on how we start and the fact that it is a dynasty).

1. brockretz09
2. ken3
ken3
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds