NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS OWNERS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS OWNERS

Moderator: Football Moderators

NEW DYNASTY LEAGUE NEEDS OWNERS

Postby theinstantclassic » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm

due to a douchebag commissioner letting us do half a draft and then deciding it was too much for him to run the league and deleting it, I'm now starting another Dynasty league and i need owners, GOOD OWNERS only PLEASE, if you apply for this league make sure your ready to be super active, non activity is forbidden!!! the league will be $15, must pay before the draft begins and we plan on drafting ASAP, its a keeper contract league, you'll have a cap of 95 contract years, before the season starts you'll assign all your players to a certain amount of years, cant go over 95, if u cut a player under contract you get half the years back. each team will start with a certain amount of football dollars, you can trade these but mostly they are used to bid on free agents, if u make a bid on someone and no one outbids you within 24 hrs the player is yours. its a 16 team, 4 division 2 conferences league, we have a league set up the exact same way and its been very successful so far, if anyones interested shoot me an email dcarter_04@yahoo.com, thanks everyone
theinstantclassic
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds