New "All-Star" Dynasty League? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New "All-Star" Dynasty League?

Moderator: Football Moderators

New "All-Star" Dynasty League?

Postby OuTrAgE » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 pm

I've been thinking about starting up a new dynasty league, but only including dynasty pros.

I'm currently in a dynasty league (that I run), and while it's very fun, there are at least a couple owners who clearly aren't as knowledgeable as the rest, or they just don't care as much. I thought it would be a lot of fun to get 10-12 owners who are all very knowledgeable and active, and have a very competitive league.

It wouldn't be an expensive league, but maybe $20 per person. Enough to to host it at MFL and have a small payout.

It would be run like my current league (which I can link you to), and would not have IDP (I'm not a fan).

If there's serious interest, I can go into more detail about the league (roster settings, rules, ect.). I'm also willing to listen to the league when it comes to these things. So, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, post here or send me a message or something. Obviously, you need to have dynasty experience, so please inform me of these experiences so I can make sure we have a good group.
OuTrAgE
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds