2010 Over/Under-give it a try - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby Ek » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 am

dgan wrote:O/U - 1100 yards rushing for JStew. (1133 in '09 - Williams missed 3 games)


UNDER - I like JStew, but I think they move more towards a balanced offense this year, which will hurt the #2RB the most, and I wouldn't count on DWill missing 3 games again (although it is certainly possible). Stew's TDs may go up a bit however as I expect their offense to be more effective.

O/U - 7.5 - Number of times Wes Welker is a "game-time decision" in 2010.
Ek
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 706
Joined: 11 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: West Chicago, IL

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby dgan » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Over - but that isn't necessarily a measurable component. But I'll bet he spends most (if not all 16 games) as Questionable, which is SUPPOSED to mean essentially the same thing.

O/U - 1.5 teams from the NFC West in the playoffs.
Image
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2941
Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

dgan wrote:Over - but that isn't necessarily a measurable component. But I'll bet he spends most (if not all 16 games) as Questionable, which is SUPPOSED to mean essentially the same thing.

O/U - 1.5 teams from the NFC West in the playoffs.


Under. I just don't think that division is good enough to get more than the division winner in.

O/U - 4.5 wins for the Lions this year
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby dgan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:O/U - 4.5 wins for the Lions this year


Over. I tend to overestimate the Lions every year, but their personnel is not as bad as their record has been. Plus, I think the other 3 teams in their division are not what they are cracked up to be. I don't see any reason they shouldn't reach 5 or 6 wins...well...other than the fact that they are still the Lions. :-P

O/U - 6 total TDs (passing/rushing/receiving) for Tim Tebow.
Image
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2941
Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby bungle613 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:57 pm

dgan wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:O/U - 4.5 wins for the Lions this year


Over. I tend to overestimate the Lions every year, but their personnel is not as bad as their record has been. Plus, I think the other 3 teams in their division are not what they are cracked up to be. I don't see any reason they shouldn't reach 5 or 6 wins...well...other than the fact that they are still the Lions. :-P

O/U - 6 total TDs (passing/rushing/receiving) for Tim Tebow.


Under

O/U - 12 total touchdowns for Moreno
Image
Image
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10988
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: straight ahead, hang a left, look down

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby Ek » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

bungle613 wrote:O/U - 12 total touchdowns for Moreno


UNDER - Although I might take a push here, I like the under better...I think Denver's offense struggles this season.

O/U - 13.5 - Donovan McNabb's rank among QBs this year.
Ek
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 706
Joined: 11 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: West Chicago, IL

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 am

Ek wrote:UNDER - Although I might take a push here, I like the under better...I think Denver's offense struggles this season.

O/U - 13.5 - Donovan McNabb's rank among QBs this year.


Under (meaning better). Shanahan knows how to run an offense and the Redskins should actually be pretty good this year. I think he can crack the top 10 even.

O/U 11.5 games played for Wes Welker.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby dgan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Over. I think he'll play even if he's not 100%. He just runs a bunch of drag routes anyway...

O/U - 1 start for Tavaris Jackson.
Image
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2941
Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby bungle613 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:02 pm

dgan wrote:Over. I think he'll play even if he's not 100%. He just runs a bunch of drag routes anyway...

O/U - 1 start for Tavaris Jackson.



Under - no reason, just saying under.

O/U - Michael Turner - 15 total TD's.
Image
Image
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10988
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: straight ahead, hang a left, look down

Re: 2010 Over/Under-give it a try

Postby dgan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm

bungle613 wrote:Under - no reason, just saying under.

O/U - Michael Turner - 15 total TD's.


LOL, by "total TDs" you still mean rushing TDs right? ;-)

Over. I'm a big Turner guy and think he will have a monster year. His best attribute is his short yardage scoring (they don't have anyone else that is any good in that respect), so I don't think he'll have a problem approaching 15 TDs - hell, he got 10 in half a season last year. The main thing is for Ryan to take that 3rd year QB step forward, convert some more third downs and get them in the red zone a little more often. Assuming the offense continues to improve, the Burner will be just fine.

O/U - 16 TDs for Mark Sanchez. (Bonus O/U: 16 INTs for Mark Sanchez)
Image
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 2941
Joined: 19 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:40 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact