Happy St. Paddy's Day!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:40 am

scottaa1 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote: Everyone we played in the soccer game was absolutely plastered. :-b

First, I never want to play soccer. It's too much running around. But when drunk?? Oh no. The only exercise I want when I'm drunk is the carnal kind.

Back in the college days, we did rollerblade alot while high, and played hockey a few times on hallucinogens. 8-o

I play a ton of soccer hungover, as all of our games are on Sundays. Trust me it does not feel good.

Anyway, consumed a ton of green beer last night. Then I switched to Tequila. Not exactly an Irish drink, but it certainly had me acting like an Irishmen.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:27 am

Metroid wrote:I BBQ'ed some ribs, but we had Brussels sprouts with em...they're like little cabbages. :-B

I didn't have any beer so I couldn't make a green beer, but I did have some Beam, so I made a whiskey and ginger ale with a couple drops of green food coloring. ;-D :-b

such an under-rated drink...you could have at least gone with Jameson though (i know i know it's what you had on hand)
i may have to stop and pick up some ginger on the way home to go with my Makers
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am

scottaa1 wrote:we did rollerblade alot while high....

You know the worst part about rollerblading?

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:I BBQ'ed some ribs, but we had Brussels sprouts with em...they're like little cabbages. :-B

I didn't have any beer so I couldn't make a green beer, but I did have some Beam, so I made a whiskey and ginger ale with a couple drops of green food coloring. ;-D :-b

such an under-rated drink...you could have at least gone with Jameson though (i know i know it's what you had on hand)

Yeah whiskey and ginger ale is awesome, people always look at me funny when I order one in the bar, then they order one too and continue ordering them all night. You know what else is really good? Whiskey and sparkling apple cider...no joke. :-L
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 am

Metroid wrote:

I simply can't wait to find out :-D
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:11 am

scottaa1 wrote:
Metroid wrote:

I simply can't wait to find out :-D

Coming out to your parents of course. :-B
Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:27 am

Metroid wrote:

Dan Lambskin wrote:

Yeah whiskey and ginger ale is awesome, people always look at me funny when I order one in the bar, then they order one too and continue ordering them all night. You know what else is really good? Whiskey and sparkling apple cider...no joke. :-L

yeah i feel the same way, does it have a special name or is whiskey and ginger how you order
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:

Dan Lambskin wrote:

yeah i feel the same way, does it have a special name or is whiskey and ginger how you order

We always call them "whiskey gingers" when we order, the bartenders always seem to know what we mean. :-?

As for the sparkling apple ciders and whiskeys we call those "Adam's Apples." But I highly doubt anyone will know what you're talking about if you order that since we named it after our friend Adam who turned us on to them. :-B
Metroid

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 am

rye and ale.

bacardi gold reserve and ginger ale is really good too. I forget what the name is.

I consider BAC to be similar to pH. pH is 'balanced' at 7; less than that isn't good, more than that isn't good. ditto the BAC.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 am

Metroid wrote:we named it after our friend Adam who turned us on

8-o

"dude, 'she' has an adam's apple."
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Metroid » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:35 am

scottaa1 wrote:rye and ale.

bacardi gold reserve and ginger ale is really good too. I forget what the name is.

I consider BAC to be similar to pH. pH is 'balanced' at 7; less than that isn't good, more than that isn't good. ditto the BAC.

OK you drunkard. :-b

7&7's are really good, plus you look pretty cool ordering em....also when you're trashed it's pretty easy to say. :-B
Metroid

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk