2009 Threads - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

2009 Threads

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Re: Who's Coming Back For Year 4!

Postby The Lung » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:18 pm

I went ahead and edited the list in the initial post.

Mutantseabass made a post in February 2009 indicating that he doesn't spend a great deal of time online anymore with his wife's health problems. That was his first Cafe post since September 2008 and I think it would be safe to assume he won't be back.

Anyone know what's going on with Treat?
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:34 pm

killiansjmd wrote:Count me in! ;-D

;-D

Kilroy wrote:Sorry gents, but I won't be coming back. :,-(

Sorry to hear that Gary. :,-(

The Lung wrote:I went ahead and edited the list in the initial post.

Mutantseabass made a post in February 2009 indicating that he doesn't spend a great deal of time online anymore with his wife's health problems. That was his first Cafe post since September 2008 and I think it would be safe to assume he won't be back.

Anyone know what's going on with Treat?

Thanks Lung. I'm not going to list MSB as not coming back until I hear back from him. He waited a while last year also. It's redraft so we have plenty of time. I'll PM treat again and I'll continue to try to find replacements. I have a long list of potential candidates! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby treat24 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Hey everyone. Another great year in the books. Thanks to everyone who made it possible & congrats again to madas for winning the championship. ;-D

Who's coming back for year 4? I'm definitely keeping the league going for year 4. I love the unique settings of the league. ;-D

Sadly, dream, Swiper, & knapp have already decided not to return for year 4. :,-(

I'll send everyone else a PM. No rush. It's redraft & not even March yet. :~( :-B :-D

Also, I'll start recruiting since we need at least 3 replacements. I have a nice sized list of people to PM. ;-D

In 4 Year 4 ;-D
flotsamnjetsam
The Lung
Dolfin99
madaslives911
skibrett15
killiansjmd

Not Returning :,-(
dream_017
SwiperNoSwiping
knapplc
Kilroy

Yet To Decide :-?
treat24
mutantseabass

;-D

The Lung wrote:Anyone know what's going on with Treat?

what the heck is this? I was never in this league! :-? :-) I probably did a bunch of drafting for people who couldn't make their pick or needed a sub... but this definitely wasn't a league I was in... Not sure who your actual 12th guy was last year, but it wasn't me ;-D :-D

As for what I'm up to... enjoying life :) All the funerals put a kick in my seat. It made me get out there and smell some roses. Going to AZ in April to meet Kilroy, going on a cruise in August, have 3 other trips planned. I've been pretty scarce in all 3 of the forums I frequent. Fun stuff... :)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby The Lung » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:09 pm

treat24 wrote:

what the heck is this? I was never in this league! :-? :-) I probably did a bunch of drafting for people who couldn't make their pick or needed a sub... but this definitely wasn't a league I was in... Not sure who your actual 12th guy was last year, but it wasn't me ;-D :-D

Who was the 12th manager then?

treat24 wrote:As for what I'm up to... enjoying life :) All the funerals put a kick in my seat. It made me get out there and smell some roses. Going to AZ in April to meet Kilroy, going on a cruise in August, have 3 other trips planned. I've been pretty scarce in all 3 of the forums I frequent. Fun stuff... :)

Don't forget that Vikings @ Steelers game! ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Postby Kilroy » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Um, fellas......

10 Teams. :-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Kilroy wrote:Um, fellas......

10 Teams. :-B

Just about to post that. :-b :-D

treat24 wrote:what the heck is this? I was never in this league! :-? :-) I probably did a bunch of drafting for people who couldn't make their pick or needed a sub... but this definitely wasn't a league I was in... Not sure who your actual 12th guy was last year, but it wasn't me ;-D :-D

My bad treat. I was organizing a couple of leagues the day I posted that & must've gotten confused. :-S :-/

The 10 owners from last year were:

Me
dream
Swiper
Kilroy
MSB
Dolfin
madas
killians
skibrett
knapp

I updated the 1st thread:

In 4 Year 4 ;-D
flotsamnjetsam
The Lung
Dolfin99
madaslives911
skibrett15
killiansjmd
mutantseabass
Free Bagel

Not Returning :,-(
dream_017
SwiperNoSwiping
knapplc
Kilroy

Yet To Decide :-?

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:14 pm

I'll be away from Monday through Friday...going on a cruise. :-)

flotsamnjetsam

Postby mutantseabass » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah sure, Im in. ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 am

mutantseabass wrote:Yeah sure, Im in. ;-D

Great to hear MSB! ;-D

List updated. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Hey everyone. Please welcome our newest owner. The one, the only, FREE BAGEL! ;-D

Welcome FB! ;-D

List updated. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous