Vajazzling - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Vajazzling

Moderator: Football Moderators

Vajazzling

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 am

just when you think they thought of everything, the world brings you vajazzling...i mean, who thought it would be a good idea to take a bedazzler to your girly bits...apparently Jennifer Love Hewitt is a big fan

Vajazzling is a crazy new trend in below the belt beauty that is stirring up some serious media attention, thanks to Jennifer Love Hewitt. Jennifer appeared on the George Lopez show in January where she revealed her love of vajazzling. She loves to vajazzle so much, that she wrote an entire chapter on this peculiar beauty practice in her new book "The Day I Shot Cupid". Vajazzling is a form of Brazilian bikini wax where stick-on Swarovski crystals are applied to the skin after hair removal. Yep, you read that right; vajazzling is bling for your girl parts. I wish I was making this stuff up, but it's true! Jennifer described the appearance of the bikini trend by stating that "it shined like a disco-ball" and went on to recommend that all girls should try vajazzling their "precious lady". The strange beauty fad also made an appearance on the TV show, The Doctors, where Dr. Lisa Masterson described vajazzling as a fun and safe alternative to piercing. This bikini grooming trend isn't for everyone, and most women, like myself, find it more laugh worthy than intriguing. But for all you brave girls out there who want to give vajazzling a try, here's how you do it.

PS Not JLH ;-7
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Vajazzling

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:05 am

they've been talking about this on the radio for a couple weeks now. probably just the latest fad and a year from now it'll be on one of those 'remember this?' lists.

Altho I heard that any guy who goes in to Metroid's Manscaping Spa with a copy of this post can get pejazzled, half price.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 am

scottaa1 wrote:Altho I heard that any guy who goes in to Metroid's Manscaping Spa with a copy of this post can get pejazzled, half price.

True! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby joejlitz » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:03 am

I'm for it. Hell, I'm for anything that adds spice and sexiness to the bedroom!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Return to General Talk