Transubstantiate - my debut novel - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Transubstantiate - my debut novel

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Transubstantiate - my debut novel

Postby Munboy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Congrats Richard. I didn't make it to the bookstore last week when it came out, but I'll be grabbing a copy tomorrow. ;-D
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bungle613 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Wow, very impressive WK. Glad to hear you are still at least lurking as well. Throw us a post every once in while and let us know how things are.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby wickerkat » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 pm

thanks munboy and bungle - we aren't in brick and mortar yet, so if you ask for a book at a bookstore it MAY not show up yet - we've had some issues getting up on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, you wouldn't believe what jerks they can be, so slow, especially small presses - so until we're up at B&N, Borders, Amazon, Powell's, you might not be able to order in a store

for now visit http://www.otherworldpublications.com

sure, bungle, will do - been over here doing research, had three dynasty drafts already, and have two redrafts to go, been trying to speak up a bit, just don't have the time to lounge like i used to :-)

appreciate all of the support and kind words - just finished the first draft of my NEXT book too, called DISINTEGRATION, it's a neo-noir thriller, more gritty urban, set in the Wicker Park area of Chicago
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moonhead » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

update?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby wickerkat » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:18 pm

book is out, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, my press (otherworldpublications.com) and my site (http://www.transubstantiate.net) - getting good reviews so far, typically 4-5/5 stars, sold a lot of the signed/limiteds, the paperbacks are doing well, and the ebooks are finally showing up at the various sites

we are NOT in any brick and mortar, although, if you go INTO a B&N you can certainly order it to the store
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moonhead » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm

wickerkat wrote:book is out, available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, my press (otherworldpublications.com) and my site (http://www.transubstantiate.net) - getting good reviews so far, typically 4-5/5 stars, sold a lot of the signed/limiteds, the paperbacks are doing well, and the ebooks are finally showing up at the various sites

we are NOT in any brick and mortar, although, if you go INTO a B&N you can certainly order it to the store

if someone was going to purchase one of your books, what method benefits you the most?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby wickerkat » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 pm

hey moonhead,

well, the signed/limited at $40 a pop (only 100 issued, hardcover, with CD of five short stories, i read 4, an extra chapter and extended interview from the cult, chuckpalahniuk.net) would be the most, but as for the paperback, i'd get the most if you bough directly from me at http://www.transubstantiate.net - but B&N is fine too, save yourself some cash, it's all good, thanks for asking though
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Munboy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 am

Hey Richard. Your website lists that the ebook is available on Otherworld's website, but I don't see it. The link just redirects me to the book list. Any idea when that will be available?
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby wickerkat » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Munboy wrote:Hey Richard. Your website lists that the ebook is available on Otherworld's website, but I don't see it. The link just redirects me to the book list. Any idea when that will be available?

Here are some options, and thanks for your patience and interest!

Huh, it is gone from their site. Try Smashwords, Amazon/Kindle has been REALLY slow to post it there.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/19762

Thanks,
Richard
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Munboy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 pm

wickerkat wrote:
Munboy wrote:Hey Richard. Your website lists that the ebook is available on Otherworld's website, but I don't see it. The link just redirects me to the book list. Any idea when that will be available?

Here are some options, and thanks for your patience and interest!

Huh, it is gone from their site. Try Smashwords, Amazon/Kindle has been REALLY slow to post it there.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/19762

Thanks,
Richard

Thanks! Bought and loaded on my blackberry. I'll put my current read on hold to read this. I'll let you know what I think. ;-D
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk