Startup 16 Team Dynasty league - salaries & full IDP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Startup 16 Team Dynasty league - salaries & full IDP

Moderator: Football Moderators

Startup 16 Team Dynasty league - salaries & full IDP

Postby michaelavelli » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Fantasy Addicts International League (F.A.I.L.)

League Details:

16 team dynasty league, full IDP
$100 buy-in
$64 million salary cap, 100 year cap
30-34 man rosters, up to 6 developmental roster spots
Multiple contract designations -> Franchise tag, Hometown discount tag, Original Rookie Contract
Various options for starting offensive “formations”
Annual live online rookie draft

I think that covers the basics. I have not set up an MFL site yet, so if you’re interested, shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I’ll send you a copy of the rulebook which will have specifics and the scoring system, etc (it’s like 20 pages long, lol).

I have not made a final decision on LeagueSafe yet – so far I have 9 people signed up, and they are all or have previously been in leagues with me and won’t have a problem continuing to send me the league fees. I understand that new people will be hesitant to do so with all the rip-offs that have been going on around here, but frankly, if I can avoid the hassle, I’m going to try and do that. Still, if I can’t fill the league with people who don’t mind not having LeagueSafe, I’ll have to consider it, so don’t let that stop you from inquiring, just mention it to me if it’s an issue and we’ll see what happens. All of the league fees, minus MFL and the cost of the league forum, will be paid out.

I'm looking for active, competent owners who will be active with trading and free agency, and ideally an active participant on the forum as well. As with many dynasty leagues, the activity is almost entirely year-round, not just during the playing season.

We’ll probably aim to do the draft in early June.

Shoot me a PM if interested.
michaelavelli
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Startup 16 Team Dynasty league - salaries & full IDP

Postby michaelavelli » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

bbump
michaelavelli
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football