Which RB in PPR are you Fantasizing about? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Which RB in PPR are you Fantasizing about?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which RB in PPR are you Fantasizing about?

Postby WeekSixteen » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:32 am

There are still a lot of pieces to fall into place with the draft and more free agency. I find that right now is the perfect time to maybe acquire that perfect PPR RB in partial keepers and dynasties.

Ray Rice - He gets to start with the full load, showed he is compact and tough, no injuries in 09. He has a year of chemistry with Flacco but they also got Boldin. I think Boldin will cut into his 72 catches in 09. But the Ravens seem like a force.

CJ2 - He pretty much did it all in 09 and everyone wants his babies, I don't think he presents value in a possible trade but if you can draft him than go for it.

Steven Jackson - Bulger only played here and there leaving him with mostly scrubs throwing the rock. The fact that the Rams will be drafting a rookie QB doesn't really bother me. I see an increase in his catches. His work load and injury down the stretch cost me a championship and I'm slightly worried the same thing will happen this year. But he is a workhorse.

Adrian Peterson - Even though he had this seemingly really average and bad year (I'm a Vikings season ticket holder) he ended up #2 in scoring in my PPR league. That is really impressive. He plays through everything and the Vikes get him a lot of TDs. I see better yardage and the TDs and catches will probably be the same or better. The Vikes are the real deal.

MJD - The Jaguars have always seemed like a team that wasn't put together that well. The emergence of their new #1 can only help things. MJD has shown he can do it all as well. Catches like CJ2 and is durable like Ray Rice.

Frank Gore - He is solid, a poor mans Adrian Peterson. Consistent with 50 catches a season but he seems to get hurt a lot.
WeekSixteen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk