Ryan Perrilloux - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ryan Perrilloux

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ryan Perrilloux

Postby bungle613 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:47 am

Anyone remember this guy? Huge recruit out of high school, read through his bio and didn't see the GIANT RED FLAG that he has been tagged with. Yes, lots of infractions but they seem correctable to me. Kid put up solid numbers in every chance he got and I am thrilled we have him on our roster. I can actually see him as the Vikings starter in 2 years.

Per Rotoworld

Ryan Perrilloux-QB-Vikings Apr. 25 - 10:30 pm et

Vikings signed Jacksonville State QB Ryan Perrilloux.
There he is. The nation's No. 1 overall high school recruit in 2005, Perrilloux was an off-the-field incident waiting to happen at LSU before resurfacing at Jacksonville State and winning Ohio Valley Conference POY honors as a senior. He's a big-time athlete with a big-time arm, and will get a chance to compete with Tarvaris Jackson and Sage Rosenfels in training camp.
Source: Birmingham Press-Register
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Ryan Perrilloux signs with Vikings

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 pm

bungle613 wrote:Anyone remember this guy? Huge recruit out of high school, read through his bio and didn't see the GIANT RED FLAG that he has been tagged with. Yes, lots of infractions but they seem correctable to me. Kid put up solid numbers in every chance he got and I am thrilled we have him on our roster. I can actually see him as the Vikings starter in 2 years.

I really hope Tavaris wins it. I am in dire need of a backup to Peyton in my dynasty.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Perrilloux? Hockey player? ;-7
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby bungle613 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Forgot to update this... apparently the Vikings never did sign the guy. He is still an unsigned FA.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Football Talk