2010 Season - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Double D Dynasty

2010 Season

Moderators: thriftyrocker, Wenchtamer, Football Moderators

Re: 2010 Draft Commentary

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Maybe I am off base but I would have veteod that.

You should have. I'm not saying you can't veto, it's well within your rights, but if it gets vetoed fine, if not it passes. No Nicks is not out for the season, but considering you thought he was makes me question how well you know the guys in the trade in itself.

I plan on starting Nicks this season, and think he'll be my best WR by the seasons end, every other person I traded was on my bench and would stay there. Did I give up alot? Sure did, but I had the depth 2 make a deal like that, and if I like a player I tend to overpay on my end to make sure the deal gets hammered out, and there are alot of people who are high on 2nd year players like Nicks and don't want to give them up at all.

I think I gave up some nice young pieces, but I don't think any of them as a group make me better then having Nicks. It's not even like there are any studs changing hands here that change the balance of the league, no top players at their positions at all. Besides guys like Mike Wallace can go on to be good, or they can easily flame out, remember Eddie Royal? If I want to capitalize on a guy before then it's my risk.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: SCHEDULE POST-DRAFT

Postby thriftyrocker » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Wenchtamer wrote:So right now all players are locked, and I'm not able to place a waiver claim. We are opening this Wednesday, correct?

The tag says that the "Draft hasn't taken place yet". My guess is Commish Options-->Edit Rosters-->"These are the complete rosters for the season" option and save.

Sorry guys, I was on vacation this week and just getting back in the swing.

I just re-checked and the final cuts are all in, so I'll go ahead and open rosters. I'll get a PM together this weekend so everyone knows.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Double D Dynasty