Red Dead Redemption - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Red Dead Redemption

Moderator: Football Moderators

Red Dead Redemption

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue May 25, 2010 12:08 am

Dude this game is sweet. Kind of like GTA but in a western. Instead of cars you have horses and horse drawn carriages. The towns are small and more spread out before industrialization. Finally starting to earn some cash to upgrade the guns. Many ways to earn money.

I love it so far and would highly recommend it. So much to do. So much randomness.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Red Dead Redemption

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:I love it so far and would highly recommend it. So much to do. So much randomness.

These are just a few of the many reasons I've been looking forward to buying this game - once the wife and I plow through a good chunk of Mario Galaxy 2 (I know, I know, but at least she'll actually play that game with me), I'm going to have to pony up the dough to play what looks to be the non-Assassin's Creed 2 game of last 12 months (in my books, that is) ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:I love it so far and would highly recommend it. So much to do. So much randomness.

These are just a few of the many reasons I've been looking forward to buying this game - once the wife and I plow through a good chunk of Mario Galaxy 2 (I know, I know, but at least she'll actually play that game with me), I'm going to have to pony up the dough to play what looks to be the non-Assassin's Creed 2 game of last 12 months (in my books, that is) ;-D

Some funny things that have happened to me. Well sucky actually.

As I was riding another guy took his faster horse and butted up against me pushing me off a cliff.

As I got off my horse to skin a wolf (money for the fur) the other wolf killed my horse in the middle of nowhere. Luckily I got the beat on him and killed/skinned him. But running back to the town took 10 minutes. No horses or stage coaches to steal :(.

A Mountain Lion killed my horse then me. Couldn't get the beat on him.

A wild boar (big mofo) mowed me down and killed me when I was trying to help a man off the beaten path.

As I was riding I see a blue dot on the screen and can hear a man asking for help. As I get close he grabs my shoulder pulling me off the horse and steals it.

Same situation with the blue dot but trying to save a guy from being hung. Shotgun go BOOOOYA to my chest. Dead!

Game is tough and fun for sure.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby eagles21 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Love this game. So much fun. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:29 am

Yeah im playing this right now too. In between madden games of course. Its worth buying and fun.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby thebigsmooth » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:29 am

Fun game but my xbox is broken. Gotta get it fixed :~(
thebigsmooth
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Video Games