2010 Trade Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2010 Trade Thread

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: 2010 Trade Thread

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:00 pm

The_Captain wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:Santacruzer & I have agreed to a trade.

Seawolf Gets : Sidney Rice WR, Min

Cruzer gets : Matt Ryan QB, Atl

Cruzer to confirm.

Still waiting for Cruzer to confirm.....

He sent me the trade in FLeaFlicker and I approved it. I PMed him from the cafe to let him know it's here, but he has not picked up that PM yet.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:43 pm

According to fleaflicker, the trade deadline was last week. :-?

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:According to fleaflicker, the trade deadline was last week. :-?

He put it in Sat night, and I didn't see it until Sun night. Just tried to place a trade, to test it, and was told deadline has passed.

Would understand if trade was turned down.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Santacruzer » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm

sorry guys, thought this was completed. Been super busy at work (company merger - you can imagine the chaos).

Obviously this trade does not affect my season as I am out of the playoffs, but if this is turned down due to the deadline being passed, I understand also. Had no idea it passed.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby The_Captain » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Santacruzer wrote:sorry guys, thought this was completed. Been super busy at work (company merger - you can imagine the chaos).

Obviously this trade does not affect my season as I am out of the playoffs, but if this is turned down due to the deadline being passed, I understand also. Had no idea it passed.

Let me get with MSB and see what we need to do. I'll update you all as soon as I know....this is my bad fellas.....sorry. :-/

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:38 pm

The_Captain wrote:
Santacruzer wrote:sorry guys, thought this was completed. Been super busy at work (company merger - you can imagine the chaos).

Let me get with MSB and see what we need to do. I'll update you all as soon as I know....this is my bad fellas.....sorry. :-/

And for the record (not that my opinion matters!), I'd be fine with letting it go through. I just thought it might be a little late for trades and decided to check what our deadline was. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Previous

Return to Legion of Doom