2010 Draft Day Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Legion of Doom

2010 Draft Day Discussion

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Great draft all! Good luck to everyone this season! I look forward to this league every year! ;-D
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am

mutantseabass wrote:Great draft all! Good luck to everyone this season! I look forward to this league every year! ;-D



What MSB said. Good luck everyone! ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby The_Captain » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Everyone's been PM'd but figured I would update the forum as well:

1. Draft results have been loaded to FleaFlicker - please look over your roster and advise if I missed one of your draft selections.
2. Unless anyone has any objections, FCFS will open tomorrow morning at 10:00 CST
3. Rosters needs to be cut down to 24 players by Monday, August 30th.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Cap.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby mutantseabass » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Mines good unless you want to put Ryan Matthews on my team instead of yours! :-D :-b
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am

The_Captain wrote:Everyone's been PM'd but figured I would update the forum as well:

1. Draft results have been loaded to FleaFlicker - please look over your roster and advise if I missed one of your draft selections.
2. Unless anyone has any objections, FCFS will open tomorrow morning at 10:00 CST
3. Rosters needs to be cut down to 24 players by Monday, August 30th.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Cap.


Missing 1 player.

3.07 Emmanuel Sanders, WR - PIT
Image
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4620
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Time to FEED THE BEAST!

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby The_Captain » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:12 am

SeaWolf wrote:
The_Captain wrote:Everyone's been PM'd but figured I would update the forum as well:

1. Draft results have been loaded to FleaFlicker - please look over your roster and advise if I missed one of your draft selections.
2. Unless anyone has any objections, FCFS will open tomorrow morning at 10:00 CST
3. Rosters needs to be cut down to 24 players by Monday, August 30th.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Cap.


Missing 1 player.

3.07 Emmanuel Sanders, WR - PIT


Added! Sorry I missed him the first go round......
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:19 am

The_Captain wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
The_Captain wrote:Everyone's been PM'd but figured I would update the forum as well:

1. Draft results have been loaded to FleaFlicker - please look over your roster and advise if I missed one of your draft selections.
2. Unless anyone has any objections, FCFS will open tomorrow morning at 10:00 CST
3. Rosters needs to be cut down to 24 players by Monday, August 30th.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Cap.


Missing 1 player.

3.07 Emmanuel Sanders, WR - PIT


Added! Sorry I missed him the first go round......


That's OK. Loading draft picks is not an easy thing to do, even on Fathers Day.
Image
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4620
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Time to FEED THE BEAST!

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby The_Captain » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:05 am

FCFS is open for business!!!! Let the feeding frenzy begin!
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am

Placeholder. ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: 2010 Draft Day Discussion

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Placeholder. ;-D


;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Previous

Return to Legion of Doom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:19 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact