Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Comment

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 pm

onnestabe wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
onnestabe wrote:Don't worry about me. I overdropped thinking I had a 6th rnd pick. Oops.

Crime dropped 2 TE's yesterday, and I posted that I'd add them back if he wanted...since he didn't have to drop them (offer still stands!), so let me know if you want me to add Whitehurst back to your roster (he was the last player you dropped). ;-D

I think he's proven that he's not rosterable even in a two-qb league with 40-man rosters! :~( I still believe in [Empty Slot]. Average weekly points aren't that high, but tremendously versatile. :-b

Literally LOL! :-b

EDIT: Would you take a 2013 7th rounder for him?

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:24 pm

thriftyrocker wrote:At least one team is going to have to burn his to get a Kicker, most likely (owns a Kicker I don't think will start this year). Are these just tough luck situations?

Yeah, shoulda taken that trade, but I really didn't wanna lose Scott - forgot about how the waivers work in this league (in way too many leagues I guess!).
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:56 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
thriftyrocker wrote:Just to be clear - right after the draft there is a waiver session, and following the waiver claims we have FA all offseason long (first come first served)?

Nope. Priority waivers will open 1 week after the draft ends, and then they'll run weekly through the rest of the offseason...just like they do during the season. No FCFS. It might open in a little more than 1 week after the draft ends, only because it looks like the draft will finish before Wednesday (when claims get processed), so I'll have to wait until Thursday to turn on waivers on flea. So then we'll all have a week from Thursday to the following Wednesday to get our 1st claims in. ;-D

Great draft everyone! :-) ;-D

I quoted the above post because waivers will be the next thing happening. I said "I'll have to wait until Thursday" to turn on waivers on flea, but since claims get processed weekly early in the morning on Wednesday, I can turn them on Wednesday afternoon. I'll do that, and I'll send everyone a PM and email when waivers is on and claims can be made. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Great job Flots. ;-D Thanks for all the work you do.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Crimedogg32 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 am

moochman wrote:Great job Flots. ;-D Thanks for all the work you do.

Seconded ;-D
Crimedogg32
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

Crimedogg32 wrote:
moochman wrote:Great job Flots. ;-D Thanks for all the work you do.

Seconded ;-D

Thanks guys! It's my pleasure. And I'd like to give my thanks to all the great owners & alternates that we have every year. Makes the job very easy. ;-D

And we have good news regarding our IDP rule change for 2013. Yesterday, I went to the fleaflicker forum to post in that thread that mentioned they would change their IDP's from DB & DL to CB/S & DT/DE in 2013. I posted:

FNJ wrote:I really hope that fleaflicker changes their IDP's from DB & DL to CB/S & DT/DE for 2013 (as mentioned above). I have a dynasty league here that made a rule change for 2013 where we're going to have to start 1CB & 1DT each week. We've hosted the league here since 2008, and we don't want to move!

And one of the flea admins responded:

flea wrote:We'll have that incorporated in 2013 for sure. Thanks for your loyalty.

http://www.fleaflicker.com/topic?forumsTopicId=20476

:-) ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 pm

As you know from the PM (and email to some), waivers is now open for claims! Good luck to everyone this season. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Placeholder. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:01 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Placeholder. ;-D

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Good luck to everyone this season! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League