Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Comment

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Man, I really blew that game if I lose by less than 12.1 points (I broke one of my own rules by making a last minute lineup change that didn't involve injury). Either way, early lesson learned for the rest of the season. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:23 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Man, I really blew that game if I lose by less than 12.1 points (I broke one of my own rules by making a last minute lineup change that didn't involve injury). Either way, early lesson learned for the rest of the season. :,-(

Merry early Christmas stomper! I suck. :,-(

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Man, I really blew that game if I lose by less than 12.1 points (I broke one of my own rules by making a last minute lineup change that didn't involve injury). Either way, early lesson learned for the rest of the season. :,-(

Lol, thanks - and Avery paid off finally (I didn't start him) so there's no longer a contract on your life! ;-) :-b
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

stomperrob wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

Lol, thanks - and Avery paid off finally (I didn't start him) so there's no longer a contract on your life! ;-) :-b

:-b

Glad it worked out for both of us. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Just in case anyone tries to reach bungle, here's an email I got from him yesterday:

Hey paul,

Just moved and have no Internet yet. Can you let the league know. Cheers,

Bungle

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Placeholder. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:04 am

This was posted by Fleaflicker on Facebook. Thought I would pass along.

Due to the extreme nature of Hurricane Sandy, we are currently down, and seeking 100% uptime ASAP. We're working very hard with our engineers --24/7 -- to rectify everything. All data integrity is in tact, so you will have no worries on the statistical front -- everything is saved.

The backup generators our server was running on throughout the east coast were forced to temporarily shut down due to flooding and high winds.

We apologize and hope to be up and running soon -- and expect to be.
In unique emergencies and natural disasters like these, sometimes the normal ongoings of the site that we take for granted every day are disrupted. We're working hard to get this fixed right away, as we take 100% uptime our priority and never want our users to face this. We'll get it corrected as we take it very seriously.

We'll keep you updated and hope you understand the extreme nature of our circumstances and the country's.

In no way is this an excuse, as we're doing our best to get everything fixed as quickly as we can.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience, and stay safe.

The Fleaflicker Team
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:33 am

Here is the latest.

Again, Fleaflicker is currently down due to Hurricane Sandy that hit the east coast.

We hope to resolve soon, but we don't know when our datacenter will be back online. Our backup generators kicked in last night at 9 pm ET and failed around 530 am.

We'll do our absolute best to get back online ASAP but have no timetable. Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest. We're working 24/7 to get this fixed for our users and take these issues extremely seriously.

Thanks for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Thanks SW! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 am

Here is the last post from Flea on FB.

As of 5:00 AM Eastern, power has been restored to our datacenter and we're back online. We'll add more details shortly. Waivers that were set to run Wednesday will now run Thursday for this week only.

After reading that I tried to go to fleaflicker and I could not load the page at 5:20AM PST. :-?
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League