Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Comment

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 am

Latest notice

At 6:02 AM EST our generators failed and the datacenter is offline again. Facility managers and contractors are currently repairing the system. Everyone is working around the clock (on limited sleep) to bring our datacenter back online. We'll update everyone as soon as we know more.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:54 pm

More updates:

flea wrote:As of 5:00 AM Eastern, power
has been restored to our datacenter and we're back online. We'll add more details shortly. Waivers that were set to run Wednesday will now run Thursday for this week only.

flea wrote:Wednesday October 31 2012, 13:24 EDT Replacement parts have arrived from Connecticut. Assessment of the generator and main distribution lines has started. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the latest updates.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey everyone. I hope everyone got through the storm safely. With fleaflicker still being down, and because of the Thursday night game (SD vs KC), I'm not sure if everyone will be able to set their lineups before the Thursday night game. I actually set my lineup already in all 4 of my flea leagues (I usually do an early lineup set on Monday for each of my leagues), but I'm guessing that not everyone does this.

I know it might not be possible on such short notice, but I'm going to try and get everyone to post and/or email me any Chargers or Chiefs that they KNOW they would want in their lineups this week.

Also, Flea posted that waivers would run Thursday instead of Wednesday for this week only, but that was before they lost power again. Some owners might have already put in claims (I didn't). I don't know if they'll be processed or not. We'll have to see what happens with this.

Not to mention that we might have some owners affected by the storm...with no power or internet. Hopefully flea will get things fixed sometime today, and all of this will be for nothing, but for now please post and/or email me any Chargers or Chiefs that you want to start this week (we'll be lenient since not everyone might respond in time and we might even put players in after the fact if the circumstances warrant it). I'll send this post to everyone in a PM and email. Thanks! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Email from bungle:

bungle wrote:Hey paul... Jamaal Charles is my only guy for Thursday night I believe.

;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Email from Abe:

onnestabe wrote:Paul,

I know I DON'T want Meachem starting this week. I think he's the only Charger or Chief I have on the roster.

:-b ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby thriftyrocker » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 pm

I think I had Shaun Draughn in there and will be benching him

I'm guessing they'll be up soon (title page just changed to typical maintenance page). But for how long...
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:03 pm

thriftyrocker wrote:I think I had Shaun Draughn in there and will be benching him

I'm guessing they'll be up soon (title page just changed to typical maintenance page). But for how long...

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby thriftyrocker » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:27 pm

up at 6:27 eastern
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:34 pm

thriftyrocker wrote:up at 6:27 eastern

Yep, so get those rosters set!

Flea also posted that waivers would run on Thursday instead of Wednesday, so get those claims in! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League