Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Nice pick with Morgan stomper. I was very close to taking him. ;-D

Thanx - some are touting him as the best fantasy DL this season as long as he can stay healthy. Here's hoping! ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bungle613 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Guys,

I looked through the rules but could not find how the WW/FA will work during the preseason. Will we have a WW period before the start of the season and then a FA period as well or something else?
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm

bungle613 wrote:Guys,

I looked through the rules but could not find how the WW/FA will work during the preseason. Will we have a WW period before the start of the season and then a FA period as well or something else?

This thread should answer your question:

viewtopic.php?t=440324

And yes, we will have a WW/FA process before the season starts. PM myself or dream if you have any questions, but I'll be posting something soon since the rookie draft is almost over. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 am

I sent Kilroy a PM to let him know that his 24 hours are up. We're almost finished with the rookie/fa draft so Kilroy won't be skipped. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I sent Kilroy a PM to let him know that his 24 hours are up. We're almost finished with the rookie/fa draft so Kilroy won't be skipped. ;-D

My apologies gentlemen. :-/

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Kilroy wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:I sent Kilroy a PM to let him know that his 24 hours are up. We're almost finished with the rookie/fa draft so Kilroy won't be skipped. ;-D

My apologies gentlemen. :-/

BAD SANTA! :-b
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby onnestabe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 am

Good pick with Jimmy Graham. He's been impressive in offseason practices. With how often Shockey (and the other Saints TEs) is injured, it's a good bet that he will have some opportunities to get on the field, and I think he has the physical ability to be a good fantasy TE.
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 am

onnestabe wrote:Good pick with Jimmy Graham. He's been impressive in offseason practices. With how often Shockey (and the other Saints TEs) is injured, it's a good bet that he will have some opportunities to get on the field, and I think he has the physical ability to be a good fantasy TE.

I had him slated to go higher in the draft but had other needs.

Everything I read about him, makes me think this could be a good TE for years to come.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby onnestabe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:48 am

SeaWolf wrote:
onnestabe wrote:Good pick with Jimmy Graham. He's been impressive in offseason practices. With how often Shockey (and the other Saints TEs) is injured, it's a good bet that he will have some opportunities to get on the field, and I think he has the physical ability to be a good fantasy TE.

I had him slated to go higher in the draft but had other needs.

Everything I read about him, makes me think this could be a good TE for years to come.

As a Saints fan, I hope you're right. A good receiving threat at TE really makes that offense go. ;-D
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Fleaflicker is updated through pick 6.11. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League