Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Nice pick with Morgan stomper. I was very close to taking him. ;-D


Thanx - some are touting him as the best fantasy DL this season as long as he can stay healthy. Here's hoping! ;-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 160)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby bungle613 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Guys,

I looked through the rules but could not find how the WW/FA will work during the preseason. Will we have a WW period before the start of the season and then a FA period as well or something else?
Image
Image
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10988
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 31 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: straight ahead, hang a left, look down

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm

bungle613 wrote:Guys,

I looked through the rules but could not find how the WW/FA will work during the preseason. Will we have a WW period before the start of the season and then a FA period as well or something else?



This thread should answer your question:

viewtopic.php?t=440324

And yes, we will have a WW/FA process before the season starts. PM myself or dream if you have any questions, but I'll be posting something soon since the rookie draft is almost over. ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 am

I sent Kilroy a PM to let him know that his 24 hours are up. We're almost finished with the rookie/fa draft so Kilroy won't be skipped. ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby Kilroy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I sent Kilroy a PM to let him know that his 24 hours are up. We're almost finished with the rookie/fa draft so Kilroy won't be skipped. ;-D


My apologies gentlemen. :-/
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Kilroy wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:I sent Kilroy a PM to let him know that his 24 hours are up. We're almost finished with the rookie/fa draft so Kilroy won't be skipped. ;-D


My apologies gentlemen. :-/


BAD SANTA! :-b
Image
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4620
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Time to FEED THE BEAST!

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby onnestabe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:51 am

Good pick with Jimmy Graham. He's been impressive in offseason practices. With how often Shockey (and the other Saints TEs) is injured, it's a good bet that he will have some opportunities to get on the field, and I think he has the physical ability to be a good fantasy TE.
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 4074
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Cincinnati - West Price Hill

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 am

onnestabe wrote:Good pick with Jimmy Graham. He's been impressive in offseason practices. With how often Shockey (and the other Saints TEs) is injured, it's a good bet that he will have some opportunities to get on the field, and I think he has the physical ability to be a good fantasy TE.


I had him slated to go higher in the draft but had other needs.

Everything I read about him, makes me think this could be a good TE for years to come.
Image
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4620
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Time to FEED THE BEAST!

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby onnestabe » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:48 am

SeaWolf wrote:
onnestabe wrote:Good pick with Jimmy Graham. He's been impressive in offseason practices. With how often Shockey (and the other Saints TEs) is injured, it's a good bet that he will have some opportunities to get on the field, and I think he has the physical ability to be a good fantasy TE.


I had him slated to go higher in the draft but had other needs.

Everything I read about him, makes me think this could be a good TE for years to come.


As a Saints fan, I hope you're right. A good receiving threat at TE really makes that offense go. ;-D
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 4074
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Cincinnati - West Price Hill

Re: Rookie Draft Commentary (Plus Offseason & Season Commentary)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Fleaflicker is updated through pick 6.11. ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:54 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact