The league was constructed to be a fun, easy to comprehend, keeper/dynasty hybrid. Many of the things you see on the rule page are really filler. It has to be there to avoid loop holes and confusion. I’ve been a commish for over 10 seasons, so I have extensive experience in how to operate a fair, smooth, and fun league!
Teams available in both leagues:
BEEF v1 = http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/32735
BEEF v2 = http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/18797
Rules (same for both leagues) = http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 18797&O=26
Scroll down to “Additional League Rules Setup” for the narrative.
I'll let you know for sure what teams are available when you contact me. The "Question Mark" helmets are definitely available.
* Superior scoring system (6 pts for every TD; everything works off that number)
* $100, 100% payout
* We do both Playoffs, and 17 week Regular Season (see rule page)
* Draft Order Playoffs for teams that don’t make Fantasy Bowl Playoffs.
* 16 team league
* No dumb salaries
* Innovative Offense Line category
* Keeper league flavor, with Dynasty (taxi) option for drafted rookies
* User-friendly commish
Email if interested:JOBOOZOSO@gmail.com