Update on Vick's Injury - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Update on Vick's Injury

Moderator: Football Moderators

Update on Vick's Injury

Postby Phinphan » Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:42 am

Sources out of Altanta are not indicating that Michael Vick has an vaginal infection. His ankle is no longer bothering him, it's just the fact he is a wuss. Can anyone corraborate that story?
Phinphan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:50 am

Personally, I don't think Vick is a complete wuss... The guy's entire future rides on those legs... Atlanta is out of the playoffs, why risk further injury for no reason? I think Atlanta would be stupid to play him... Let Johnson finish out the season and get some more starting experience and make Mike a martini... That's my take on things...

Any fantasy player that has been holding on to Vick to play him this year (non-keeper leagues) made a huge mistake, and probably missed out on some decent WW pick-ups...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby KingGhidra » Fri Nov 21, 2003 12:39 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:Let Johnson finish out the season and get some more starting experience and make Mike a martini... That's my take on things...

You mean "Michael". ;)
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Go Vikes » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:01 pm

I agree with plindsey88. He'll be an average QB without his legs.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby AF » Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:18 pm

I agree it would be silly to play him now but he should have come back a long time ago. I think Vike just saw how bad his team was w/o him and didn't want everybody to see that he couldn't turn it around. I mean a 6-8 week injury knocking him out for what 15 weeks now?
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Phinphan » Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:58 am

Sure it would be silly for him to come back now..but what happened to the story of being out 6 weeks. This chump was supposed to be back by early November and yet he continues to ride the pine..not even dressing. When you stake the entire future of your franchise on one player and he is a wuss, you are in for failure. Of course we are talking the Falcons here. One of the worst franchises in professional football.
Phinphan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk