CBSsports.com Football Discount/Referral Codes - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

CBSsports.com Football Discount/Referral Codes

Moderator: Football Moderators

CBS Sportsline Promotional Code?

Postby Confucian Scholars » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:23 am

Anybody have the promotional code handy for the discount on CBS Sportsline Fantasy Football?
They had it on posters over urinals at several NFL stadiums recently, including Seattle, but I have been in Hong Kong for the last two months.
I am grateful for your cooperation, and I'm sure many other cheapskates here at the Cafe will thank you as well!
Confucian Scholars
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: CBS Sportsline Promotional Code?

Postby sherdogg21 » Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 pm

if you have are signing up with a new league, this link gets you 50% off- http://cbssports.com/ref/39377973

if its not new I think you can just sign up for their early bird special.
sherdogg21
Monday Morning Quarterback

CBSsports.com Football Discount/Referral Codes

Postby nikmasteed » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 am

Has anyone by chance found any Partner Codes for discounting a league renewal for 2010 on CBSsports.com fantasy football? If so, let me know what it is! Every little bit helps!

I'll politely ask that people refrain from turning this thread into a debate over what pay sites are best-- we're not looking to change from CBS regardless of people's opinions of other sites-- in the end it's not alot of money per owner, so we're fine with it. Just looking for discount codes, thanks!
nikmasteed

CBS FF COMMISH DISCOUNT

Postby bustedflush16 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 am

I went around and around with CBS demanding they honor the $89.99 price for new leagues and still allow me to keep my 11 year history. They told me it is only good for new or old leagues that have canceled and they are trying to get back. Oh well, I tried. Here is my link that would allow folks to get the $89.99 price. Would greatly appreciate if somebody would like to use it. Thanks and good luck this season to everyone-

http://cbssports.com/ref/39577453
bustedflush16

Re: CBSsports.com Football Partner Code?

Postby budlight316 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 am

[quote="nikmasteed"]Has anyone by chance found any Partner Codes for discounting a league renewal for 2010 on CBSsports.com fantasy football? If so, let me know what it is! Every little bit helps!

I'll politely ask that people refrain from turning this thread into a debate over what pay sites are best-- we're not looking to change from CBS regardless of people's opinions of other sites-- in the end it's not alot of money per owner, so we're fine with it. Just looking for discount codes, thanks![/quote]

Did you ever find a code?
budlight316

Postby nikmasteed » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Unfortunately I did not.

If anyone is looking to start a new CBSSports.com commissioner league, however, I do highly recommend it if your league like to keep track of its history.

I do have a referral link for NEW leagues for 50% off (final price would be $90). If you are interested just send me a private message
nikmasteed

Postby brindleindy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Here's a link that will give you 50% off 2010 CBS Sports Fantasy Football League now through 9/30/2010. If you are returning to a league from last year, you would just have to set up a new league and carry the information over to get this price.

It's only $89.99!!! Hope this helps! It works just like any Partner Code or Coupon Code that the site asks you for when you go to pay.

http://cbssports.com/ref/40170600

Go Colts!!!
Last edited by brindleindy on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brindleindy

CBS COMMISSIONER DISCOUNT LINK

Postby Jayfo1317 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm

I'm in no way affiliated with CBS Commissioner league or even endorse their league software. I just run a league on their site and they are offering up a 50% discount to all NEW leagues that I refer to them. I just wanted to help fellow fantasy players save a little dough during tough times, oh and I get some $ for my league out of the deal as well.

Here's the direct link to getting 50% off. Just follow the directions and we both save $$:

http://cbssports.com/ref/40243070
Jayfo1317
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 5)

Postby tzollner » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 am

This is better than a coupon code.

Try this URL:

http://cbssports.com/ref/40350850

Follow the link, and setup your league. When you pay, your costs will automatically be at 50% off the regular price. You will save $90.00!!!!
tzollner

Postby nikmasteed » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 am

This link will allow you to create a new league at CBSSports.com with the Fantasy Football Commissioner product at 50%

http://cbssports.com/ref/39687863

That's only $8.99 per team in 10-team leagues, and $7.50 per team in 12-team leagues!
nikmasteed

Next

Return to Commissioner's Corner