flat tires suck - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

flat tires suck

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: flat tires suck

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:I mean, it can be argued that one should not drive into open manholes...

it's probably comments like that that got your car egged.

So it was you? Bassturd. ;-7

I'm sorry my comment hurt your feelings scott, I was just making a point that I feel someone defending the city in any possible complaint you might make against them would be obliged to make.

scottaa wrote:Got my other tires put on yesterday. It feels fine. I got it up to around 85 looking for vibration, pull, anything, and it felt normal. The tires that were on it were approaching 30k miles which is their lifetime. So if the car is ok and the tire was about worn out, I don't really know what loss I can show. I'm gunna have to buy 4 snow tires come fall instead of trying to make one more winter with these. That'll be close to a grand, and the third set of tires in three years.

Glad the car was fine other than the tire, could obviously have been much worse with a hole that big.
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:01 pm

City has seen fit to asphalt over the whole area and put down a giant steel plate. Maybe I'll get a little sign on the side of the road next to it with my picture. "Scott's Manhole" I think I'll name a fantasy team that this year.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:50 am

scottaa1 wrote:City has seen fit to asphalt over the whole area and put down a giant steel plate. Maybe I'll get a little sign on the side of the road next to it with my picture. "Scott's Manhole" I think I'll name a fantasy team that this year.

isnt that your nickname for Metroid
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Metroid » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:City has seen fit to asphalt over the whole area and put down a giant steel plate. Maybe I'll get a little sign on the side of the road next to it with my picture. "Scott's Manhole" I think I'll name a fantasy team that this year.

Dude don't be spreading around our pet names.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:

:-b :-b How you don't have e jester mask is beyond me...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

:-b :-b How you don't have e jester mask is beyond me...

it comes and goes...they're just arent enough people around anymore to pump up the funny
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk