Tiger divorce - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Tiger divorce

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Tiger divorce

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 pm

I wonder if she'd be my girlfriend?
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:In other words: get cheated on, be publicly humiliated, and have two kids to raise without having much male support whatsoever...yup, sounds to me like she really hit the jackpot.

Yeah, because his kids were ever in danger of being raised without support :-B

He got rail-roaded, pure and simple.

That being said, I'm sure even with his sponsors jumping ship the way they did he is not exactly hurting for cash despite this payout.

I wasn't talking about monetary support. I was talking about having a significant father influence, which can't be bought, even for 750 mil.

Just because they're divorced doesn't mean the children won't have their father. :-S

Tiger can still have a positive "significant father influence" in his children's lives, maybe even more so than if they had stayed married. There's a misconception that divorce means children lose out on quality time with one of their parents, more often than not that is not the case. Obviously both parents have to be devoted to spending quality time with their children, if they do, children have the same quality of parental care as children of married parents.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 pm

Sources connected with the golfer tell TMZ his divorce from Elin Nordegren is a done deal, except for the official filing with the court.

We're told Elin will not get near the reported $750 million in the settlement. As one source put it, "Tiger isn't even worth that much."

The source added, however, "She'll do a lot better than she would have under the prenup."

In May, 2009, Forbes estimated Tiger's worth at $600 million.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/30/tiger-woo ... z0sZZ2Cp4v

Looks like Elin was a bit cheaper than we originally thought.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 am

Metroid wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:

That being said, I'm sure even with his sponsors jumping ship the way they did he is not exactly hurting for cash despite this payout.

I wasn't talking about monetary support. I was talking about having a significant father influence, which can't be bought, even for 750 mil.

Just because they're divorced doesn't mean the children won't have their father. :-S

Tiger can still have a positive "significant father influence" in his children's lives, maybe even more so than if they had stayed married. There's a misconception that divorce means children lose out on quality time with one of their parents, more often than not that is not the case. Obviously both parents have to be devoted to spending quality time with their children, if they do, children have the same quality of parental care as children of married parents.

That might be true for most "normal" divorces, but the amount of time Tiger spends on the road cuts his influencing time back exponentially. Now, because of the divorce, he loses out on a lot of family time at the odd hours, too.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 am

joejlitz wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:WOW! If you have that much money you must get a prenump even though they don't hold up all the time. Those are some expensive whores at 50 mill a piece.

Elin has lived the true American dream. Marry a billionaire (must be if she took that much), never work a day of your life, divorce the billionaire after failing to put out to a point where he has to go elsewhere, then making a fortune that will allow you to never work the rest of your life. Impressive.

No worries, C4L. I can appreciate the sarcasm/realism of this. O:-) :-b

Thanks Joe. If I were getting 7 fity mil I would drive my spouse to the male gigalos and provide the protection.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby lmcjaho » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Metroid wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:

Plus - Hot Swedish MULTI-MILLIONAIRE chicks rarely have trouble attracting men, I'm sure if she wants a daddy for her kids it won't be too much trouble. :-?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby dgan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

So, next time we see him holding up one of those giant cardboard winnings checks, will it have his wage garnishment calculations on it? ;-7
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk