NFL Extra Points program - expiring - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

NFL Extra Points program - expiring

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Extra Points program - expiring

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 am

I think Joe is in this... looks like with the change of banks your points are going to go away.

article

NEW YORK — The National Football League's decision to move its branded credit card business from Bank of America to British banker Barclays is forcing customers of the Charlotte, N.C., bank to scramble to spend reward points before they expire next month.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: NFL Extra Points program - expiring

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 pm

scottaa1 wrote:I think Joe is in this... looks like with the change of banks your points are going to go away.

article

NEW YORK — The National Football League's decision to move its branded credit card business from Bank of America to British banker Barclays is forcing customers of the Charlotte, N.C., bank to scramble to spend reward points before they expire next month.

I AM!

That's how I got my Super Bowl tickets last year. It's funny, because when my wife (who is from Texas) found out this year's SB is in DAL, she was a bit upset we didn't wait to cash them in until this year. But they're not even offering SB tickets anymore, so it was a good thing we did.

I've got enough points now to get me an Authentic Reebok Brent Celek Jersey. But there are no returns on customized stuff, so I got to make sure I order the right size first. I figure I'll run to the mall and try some stuff on first to make sure I don't screw it up.

I've stopped using that Mastercard and I'm now using the Southwest Visa so I can get me some free flights!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to General Talk