Looking for a more involved keeper league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a more involved keeper league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for a more involved keeper league

Postby drunkmonkey » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:55 am

I'm a very dedicated, very competitive owner looking for a deeper level of keeper/dynasty leagues. I'd like something different than the "keep x players" formula, where the guy who drafts AP just gets him for his career. Preferably free, as I don't feel comfortable sending large sums of money to someone I don't know over the internet. Contact me if you have a league that fits that description, and you're looking to add a serious owner.
drunkmonkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Trivia Time Trial ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for a more involved keeper league

Postby hellmg » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 pm

we keep 5, but play 17, defense/st + 7 idp & 9 offense, haven't heard from a couple owners so getting close to moving on. it is free @ espn. here is a link to dee settings http://games.espn.go.com/frontpage/football
my e-mail is hellmg@yahoo.com my name is matt
hellmg
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby brianbal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Starting up a new keeper league at http://gamebal.com its the Curly Lambeau League.

Keep 8 players
Auction type of draft where you earn bid points for each loss, then use those bid points on positions during the draft. Basically rank your players team that bids the most for a position gets the first choice and so on.
brianbal
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby theinstantclassic » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

we have a dynasty league about to start drafting i think would be right up ur ally if your a dedicated fantasy player, its a contract keeper league, you have a cap # of so many contract years, you'll sign all your players to a contract (just years no $) so you basically keep all your players for however long you sign them for, totally understanda bout not wanting to pay big amounts of money, this league is only $5 bucks and thats simply to cover the cost of myfantasyleague.coms expense, everyone has free live scoring, game updates all that good stuff, hit me up if interested, we have 4 spots left, 16 team league by the way, dcarter_04@yahoo.com if your interested
theinstantclassic
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby jdouble777 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:37 pm

$200 Buy In, 100% payout, each season you may keep one rookie for as long you would like without costing a draft pick in following years.
Spots open, email me: justinwhitlock777@hotmail.com
League is listed in this section of the Cafe.
jdouble777
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jbel1021 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:41 pm

I have 4 spots left in a keeper league that I am going to start. The draft is on August 29. This league is only for dedicated managers, so check it out.

viewtopic.php?t=468263
jbel1021
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Classifieds