What site provides the best IDP help? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to IDP

What site provides the best IDP help?

What site provides the best IDP help?

Postby rray2051 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:48 pm

My partner and I are second season to FF and are in a 14 team IDP league. We have studied the last several years of scoring in this league and the LB's are the real studs, with many outscoring the QB's and RB's for the entire season. So we're looking for a free/premium service that focuses on the IDP aspects of draft day as well as the season cheat sheets, etc. It seems that all we're finding is those services that advertise IDP help, but their stuff is always seperate from the way they should be valued overall with all the offensive players. Anyone know of some services that focus on IDP leagues such as ours with perhaps some laptop software for our draftday? Thanks
rray2051
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: What site provides the best IDP help?

Postby gridiron-guru » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:07 pm

At the risk of schilling -- my site provides help for IDP players via our articles. I'm also very happy to answer any questions (here on this site, or on my own.) We are looking for ideas related to our new "groups" in our community -- so perhaps we can put a IDP help group together?
gridiron-guru
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby bazzy_51 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm

gridiron-guru wrote:At the risk of schilling -- my site provides help for IDP players via our articles. I'm also very happy to answer any questions (here on this site, or on my own.) We are looking for ideas related to our new "groups" in our community -- so perhaps we can put a IDP help group together?

Hammy needs to eat this crap up. Need to read the rules there gridiron, no advertising for other websites ;-D

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby gridiron-guru » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 pm

bazzy_51 wrote:Hammy needs to eat this crap up. Need to read the rules there gridiron, no advertising for other websites ;-D

Absolutely no intent behind it -- I was answering a question that was posted. I did not solicite the question.
gridiron-guru
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Homer J » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Football Guys (footballguys.com) has the most extensive IDP coverage I have seen online. Fantasy Football Today (FFToday.com) also has decent IDP coverage. Rotoworld also covers IDP, although not as deeply as the others listed. All have tools that can help you sort/compile/draft. I have no stake in any of them -- other than the fact that they do accept my money every year...
Homer J
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby rray2051 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 am

Thanks for the good advice, everyone. Our draft is tomorrow and, thanks to all your suggestions, we've looked over several websites and made a selection. Our 14 team IDP league has a $150 entry and $20 trades. Hopefully the expert website help will decrease our trades this year and help us get into the playoffs. We're also taking our laptop to help us with the draft. We meet at a big ole' house in the country. We have no idea what the draft order is until just before it starts and it's pretty intense once the clock starts. You better do your homework!
rray2051
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to IDP